Name: lynneings
[ Original Post ]
How are you and the twin's?
How's the baby doing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Mar 1st, 2008 9:30 PM
hello lynne, haven't spoke to you in a while...
The twins are doing brilliantly!! They know their alphabet now, and can count backwards too! Im so proud....are in nursery 3 days a week...were going up to 5 days but I lost my job so sadly can't afford the 5 days....but it works out well as the 3 days they get in are the three days Im not home anyway...but they are doing very well...though they backchat alot these days. And eat like horses!!!! Am struggling for fresh ideas at snacktime...seems every snacktime they want full blown meals.

Sofia is well...she's 3 months today (1st) and smiles, laughs and is getting really strong now...she's turning into a chatterbox and loves watching the news, watching her big sisters play and hates it when mum laughs or if she sees a man with a beard! haha.....

and me..? well....im doing well....was in hospital last week but we're hoping that was just a scare and things are okay now....but it gave me the shock i needed and am taking better care of myself. Im moving hopefully in June....quite a big move too so im pretty excited about that....am working on a budget now actually. hehe...

how are YOU lol....how's andrew and your boyfriend? 

Name: lynneings | Date: Mar 2nd, 2008 9:21 AM
Well my boyfriend is now my husband! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Mar 2nd, 2008 10:06 AM
Oh lovely!! hahaa....Oh I wish i was married...I'd love that. I pine for closeness etc. When did you marry, my mum had her partnership ceremony on january 22nd. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us