Hello, guest
|
Name: Dana G
[ Original Post ]
I'm mad now...I was just starting a post about how excited the kids would be because it was finally snowing. (I was excited too) Well i wasn't even finished typing and it quit! We haven't had snow all winter here, and usually we've had a couple feet by now.

I want to take the kids sledding!!!!

So do any of you lucky ladies have snow???
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 7:45 PM
It snowed one day a while back. it was in Nov. i think
maybe for about 30 min it looked like a blizzard! but then it stopped about the time I got the kids bundled up real good. it didn't stick either. let's just say my kids were not happy about that!! 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 7:46 PM
no snow here either! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 7:48 PM
No snow here! We got hit early December and it stuck around about a week and a half but since then nothing! It's disappointing really! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 7:49 PM
Winters here aren't what they used to be. Oh well that leaves for better driving conditions this way i guess but still it's winter and there should be snow!!!! 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 7:52 PM
I was really hoping for a white Christmas but my hubby was runnin around with no shirt on at that time. maybe I should just be greatful for the cheap gas bill!lol 

Name: tweetybird4 | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 8:10 PM
Watch, we'll get hit with snow late February early March. Right about the time when we are waiting for spring to get here. 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 8:10 PM
We have not had snow this year and i dont hink that we will get any! 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 8:11 PM
As long as I can go sledding once with the kids I'll be happy! 

Name: amy | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 9:44 PM
no snow here ither iv been reading the weather all winter i really want snow lol where r u from dana G 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 9:48 PM
USA...Pennsylvania 

Name: bonnie0307 | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 6:21 PM
I'm in Pennsylvania, and I was also excited to see it snowing, and was making plans to take my son out in it later, and it is almost all melted now!! It will be in the 50's this weekend! What kind of winter is this. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 6:27 PM
Some day there will be no need for people to head south for the winter because it will be warm here year round! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 6:28 PM
I'm mad because my husband wants to put the thermostat on 76 when we don't even need the damn thing on! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 6:58 PM
Yup dana we got it last night again. Schools are closed for the day here. 

Name: devsmom | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 10:55 PM
s*N*O*w*
we are having a wonderful storm right now! there is a drift in my driveway over the tires on my jeep. how wonder ful the snow is oupto my waist its really wonderful....-34F without windchill. i want to move!!! 

Name: devsmom | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 10:56 PM
maxi- it sounds like you live near me!!! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 11:33 PM
yep a bit of snow here now, nowwhere close to -34 though....It is 1 degree here. 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 1:49 AM
we are suppose to get snow this weekend yipeeeeeeee!!!! 

Name: Julia | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:33 AM
We were suppose to get a couple inches today, and it lightly snowed for about 15 min! It didn't even stick. The weather people really suck up here! We were all excited too since we moved from California. It was sunny most the day, go figure!! 

Name: lana_81 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:37 AM
Snow would be lovely !! Its summer over here in Australia and stinking hot! I prefer the heat though!! easier with kids keeping them cool and they love going outside! Water play is there favorite time of day!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:39 AM
Devsmom......where are you located? 

Name: Bethany | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:00 AM
We have about 2 inches here in Northern Ontario Canada. It has gotten much colder in the last 2 days. We're really behind this year, usually we've got tons by now. My husband went legit with his snowmobiling this year, bought a trail permit and insurance on the damn thing so I joke with him that this is why we haven't got any snow! 

Name: Angela1 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 6:13 PM
We got like 8inches lastnight! Im in Idaho! 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 6:42 PM
I'm in Pennsylvania....and I can't remember when we didn't have snow by now. I guess if we get it i'll just complain because we have to shovel it. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us