hello all i;m new to this so would appreciate son
me feedback from all you experts
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 10:18 PM
YUHOOOO chat junkie, how are you, god i thought i was thoroughly alone here 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 10:22 PM
I think you may have picked a very quiet night to pop in, there does'nt seem to be much happening 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 10:53 PM
well welcome onboard.......lots a great gals here.....but yeah for the moment its a wee bit quiet. 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:27 PM
thank all you ladies for your kind replies it does deem a bit quiet i guess i picked a bad night to sign up maxieellis is it normally busier than this irish amy? 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:29 PM
yeah it can be ALOT more busy than this. Dont forget its the summer too....come the winter when went most of us are stuffed in our boxes lolol..........we all come out to play. Dont give up hon.....it get better! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:30 PM
i have no idea what *when went* in my post is suppose to mean lololol.........*WHEN* will do.....scribble the *went* 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:32 PM
well i've only been here a short time myself chatjunkie but yes it is usually a bit busier, Maxie is definatly one of the ''great gals'' in here but there are lots more, 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:39 PM
by the way, i love the name !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:43 PM
OOooOOh thanks Amy hon!!! There are just sooooooo many more too Chatty!

Yeah, i was thinkin of her name...lolololol....i like it too!!!!! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:44 PM
Hola Chica!! Welcome to the jungle.... LOL 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:45 PM
CHATTY hahahahahahahaheheheeh 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:46 PM
well its about bloody time, this is another one chatjunkie 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:50 PM
Et tu brute???? Chat junkie moi?? Piss off...

Hi how are you??? LOLOL 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:50 PM
hi bebe9281 ta for reply thank you irish amy i like the name too i just hope other users don't think i'm being smart with it what u all up to 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:53 PM
Just call me bebe!!! I am trying to wrangle my children while dinner is cooking and drinking a beer!!!

I live in Mobile Al. I have two kids Alison is almost 5 and Colin is almost 3....
And you where are you??? How many do you have?? and do you understnad Monty Python??? 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:56 PM
well i shall be retiring to my bed soon, but these two ladies ( i use the term loosely ) will keep you amused they sure do me anyway 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:59 PM
awwwwh yes bebe........shes friggin WILD i tell you! But i like her that way hahhahah!!

I got supper goin too gals......bbl

if i miss ya Amy....sweet dreams! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:00 AM
Ok you little Irish Rose... Off with you now... no one needs that sort of thing here...
Sweet dreams peanut. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:02 AM
Chat... Listen Everyone needs a little WILD thing in their lives right?? Dont let them scare you away... I'm cool.. and so are they!!!
Just join conversations carefully.. Stay away from Judge Judy!!!! 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:05 AM
oooooohhh judge judy !!!!!!!! ( scary music to follow ) anyways im not gone yet 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:05 AM
OOooH right .............. :| yeah.....we got some undesirables that like to lerk or actually stupid enough to come around.....what are ya gonna do huh??! So......most of us pretend they dont exist and step over if required.....UNLESS your in the mood and feel like "entertainment" just the way it is hon with an open forum........and freak of nature can sign up. So.....just sort of watch....but most of us know who belongs....and just let caution be your guide too. :) 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:06 AM
shes on the prowl !!!!!!!!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:07 AM
*Any... freak of nature*............that should read. 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:07 AM
yes irish amy sounds like fun alright nite nite amy bebe i have four but they are mostly grown up now my youngest is 16 so i'm past the not sleeping bottles and nappies stage i#m at the terrible teens god help me 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:11 AM
judge judy ?????? should i det my silver bullet ready?bebe not a fan of yours either maxi??? do tell 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:12 AM
Oh dear Chatty!! You definately need an escape!!!! lolololol Sick around...lately is been really nice in here. When all heck breaks lose (and it can)........the off button on the comp is really handy :| 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:13 AM
i live in england at minute but returning to ireland soon as that's where i#m from you still there amy????? 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:13 AM
huh??? I like bebe.......got no trouble with her......as ALL! and as far as i understand it.....she hasnt a trouble with me?!

I may have misunderstood.....? 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:14 AM
All is great ... Love me some Maxie!! Just ignore Judge Judy.. That's all... She is very good at cutting and pasting but you will never get her real opinion or any meaningful dialogue from her.. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:16 AM
huh????????? hang on gonna scoll back up? Clearly i missed something. 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:17 AM
YAAAAYYY, you're a paddy????????? wooohooo, thats great, there was me thinking i was special being the only one 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us