Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
My poor lil girl!!!! My 6 yr daughter Brittney, has to go in next week on the 6th and have surgery.

she has stones in her submandibular gland and they have to take them out becaue their considered an obstruction and causeing pain, and major swelling to her neck when she eats....her neck looks a little bit bigger than a golfball after eating. I'm scared because I did some reasearch on the internet and it says that she could need her whole gland removed if the prob. reoccurs and that if theres a mistake it can leave her prmantly damamged....the side that they are working on could be paralized as well as her bottom lip....

please keep her in your thoughts I'm very nervous and scared about the whole thing and just want it to be over for her.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 5:17 PM
oh man!!! that tough.....but....just stay positive. i'm sure everything will turn out just perfect!!! :-) 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 5:18 PM
never EVER read stuff on the internet. you'll hear all kinds of horror stories and most of them are rare occurences. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 5:18 PM
thank you, I hope so....you just hate for your kids to have to go through stuff like that, I wish I could do it for her 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 5:39 PM
Oh MAN!!!!!
Yes in my thoughts and prayers indeed! And prayers for your peace of mind......and for the doctors knowledge and skilled hand 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 6:32 PM
Yup listen to bmes........dont go reading anymore. Shes right.

I understand as much as anyone can.......im a mom too.......but you are sure in my thoughts and prayers on this one. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 8:54 PM
thank you ladies! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Feb 29th, 2008 12:11 AM
Prayers and hugs sweetie!! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Feb 29th, 2008 4:54 AM
I know your feeling....my daughter went through several surgery's when she was young, and let me tell you! it never got easy.

Keep the faith, she will be fine!

My thoughts are with you and your daughter. 

Name: Irene | Date: Feb 29th, 2008 8:26 AM
I pray for your little Princess that she is healed & back to her normal self again & please dont go looking on net for stuff that the Doctors dont even say to you, its all too dramatized on the net & you'll end up freaking out & you dont need that stress,
i pray for peace for you Mum, hang in, be strong & keep the faith,
God bless you & your family
xx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us