Hello, guest
|
Name: DinaM
[ Original Post ]
im getting over the flu.no more fever but i still have a cough and a stuffy congested nose.and my whole throat was sore now only one side of my throat is sore and it is hard to swallow because it hurts so bad.i have tried so many things but nothing relieves my sore throat.is it normal to have a severe sore throat on just one side?it has been over a wk and my throat cant take much more.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 3:08 AM
lol...man...you're in bad shape!!!! lol....yes i've had it sore on one side....i had strep throat...hurts to swallow, feels like swallowing razor blades....blah....is there tiny white spots in the back of your throat?

lol....sorry i shouldn't laugh.....maybe you should go back to the hospital again and see....

oh man....hope you feel better soon 

Name: DinaM | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 3:19 AM
hi well they had checked for strep and it was negative.no tiny white bumps,it is just vey very sore.i cant handle much more of it. 

Name: lynneings | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 8:37 AM
Yep quite normal,the fact that it is on one side now tell's me that with a bit of luck it is clearing up!

Have you got anything like beechamp'shot lemon in the state's?
Or lesmip?

Even night nurse and day nurse are good. 

Name: DinaM | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 9:55 AM
not sure what that is lynne.you mean lemon juice?it was my whole entire throat hurting but now still just the one side hurts very bad.extremely difficult to swallow because it feels like a razor blade laying in my throat.and then every so often all of a sudden i get a real weird pain in one certain area and it just shoots and leaves.i dont know what is causing it.but also my cough is trying to come back a little more then it is now. 

Name: .atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 1:44 PM
You have a strep infection and require some antibiotic treatment. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us