Hello, guest
Name: moni
[ Original Post ]
My Son is in a class that he doesnt like due to he doesnt get along with 3 boys in the class. i am trying to change him classes but they ae giving me the run around... they are saying i could send him to another school but this is his last year there he has tried to deal with it for over a month he is not eating. not talking or being his self. he is considering on living with his dad. i am not sure what to do or what my rights are he is section 504
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2020© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us