Hello, guest
|
Name: diana219
[ Original Post ]
My grandaughter is at the end of first grade. They live 50 miles away so I don't know everything that is going on. The problem is that she has had trouble since she has started school. She seems to be smart enough, but teachers are always saying she talks to much and disrupts the class. When a child has adhd, does that child have good attention with one on one.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mar22 | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 3:05 AM
very much so, one on one is better their are less distractions. sometimes putting children in the front of the class is helpful because their they cant see what other hildren are doing. 

Name: diana219 | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 6:04 PM
Thankyou for your response. I think my children are going to home school thier daughter. Her mother was home schooled and will get help from her mother. Thanks again! 

Name: mar22 | Date: Jun 7th, 2007 3:33 AM
with home schooling keep in mind to have the social activities as well, some of my friend homeschool and they have there children join sports group in the christian schools. This keeps the child on top of their social skills and reasoning and problem solving with having to deal with others. good luck with everything im sure she will perservere with time. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us