Hello, guest
Name: Ashlee
[ Original Post ]
My son is 5 years old and was just diagnosed with ADHD. I don't want to put him on meds, so I was looking for some insite as to were I go now. I want to find a doctor that can help with natural remidies (herbal/ vitamin) but am not sure were to turn. What type of Dr. should I see? Any help is appreciated.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us