Hello, guest
|
Name: Glenda
[ Original Post ]
Well my grandson is on his final week to make the 15 weeks on the Omega 3, 6, 9. He's doing great. He has been off the Focalin now for 3 weeks. He's just a normal boy. He gets upset at times when he's tired or hungry and that's about it. That's all good and normal. I'm so happy and he's so happy. I heard him laughing like a chipmunk in the background the other night and my daughter told me he had his belly full so was quite content. Now the clincher is I came in today and work a university. Today I get an email wanting pregnant women to participant in the Phase III clinical trial for Omega 3 fatty acids. Glad to see the university is getting on board. They are testing it for a newborns brain and eye activity. Some women will get Omega fatty acids and the others will get salad oil in a pill form. The infants will be in the study for 18 mos. after birth.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: scobobby | Date: Oct 20th, 2007 12:28 AM
I am so interested in the omega 3 therapy. Is there a certain protocol to follow? If so can you guide me to where I can find more information. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us