Hello, guest
Name: steph
[ Original Post ]
I was wondering how do you find a good pediatrician for your child with adhd, should the doctor be experienced in childhood behavior or have a background dealing with children with adhd?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Gale | Date: Dec 19th, 2005 10:30 PM
Dr. Bergh is very good. He is in Ottawa I'm sure if youyour not in Ottawa he could recommend someone to you. 

Name: simon | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 2:00 AM
adhd is just a word if children dont see anger and arguments somewhere they will never know it 

Name: shaniqwa | Date: Mar 7th, 2006 4:12 PM
i want to help all the kids. 

Name: monet | Date: Jan 10th, 2008 10:33 PM
can you tell me what i got to do to be a peditrician 

Name: MN-MOM | Date: Jan 11th, 2008 9:51 PM
You should see a child psychiatrist who specializes in ADHD. 

Name: megan | Date: Jan 21st, 2008 4:39 PM
how much is a peditrician salary range 

Copyright 2020© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us