Hello, guest
[ Original Post ]
i hav ADHD and i go crazy and start hitting thing and throw stuff wat do i do
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: zoe | Date: Jan 19th, 2006 12:58 AM
every time you get angery try to count to 10. what you feel is not anger. your problem is that you dont wont anyone to help you. go to vist an old peoples home and talk to them they may be old but they have lived longer. and by leistin to them you will develop a skill to controll your anger 

Name: miranda | Date: Jan 23rd, 2006 8:33 PM
1. make sure you always take your meds.Medication can really help you with this kind of thing. If it is not working, tell your doctor - he might give you a higher dose, or a different drug.
2. tell your doctor or school counsellor how you are feeling and ask for help.
There's a long name for this - it's called lack of impulse control. It means that people withADD have trouble stopping themselves from doing things.
It's really good that you can see it's causing problems for you. A lot of kids cant .Because you are asking for help, it means that counsellors and doctors will feel like they can help you with this.
There are a few different ways they can help you, and it might take a bit of work from you at first - the good news is that i am sure you will find something that will work for you. It's a good sign that you're actively looking for help and seeing this behaviour as a problem. 

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us