Hello, guest
Name: jantho
[ Original Post ]
We are parents to a 13 year old whom we think is a ADHD. In fact we are quite sure he is suffering from it. He has focus problems in class and does not make eye contact when spoken to. His grades have been poor lately. He is below average for some time now. We are thinking of taking him back to see the psychiatrist soon. He is trying to avoid this. Its becoming a struggle in our household whenever we bring this subject up with him. Any suggestions ?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: grtmom | Date: Jan 29th, 2007 3:56 PM
I would definitely bring him to a good pediatric psychiatrist that specializes in ADHD. You may want to check into reading more about ASPERGERS. If socialization is an issue, he may be suffering with this. Best of luck. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us