I have an assignment for school due and was hoping if anyone was interested in helping ...
I am currently taking a class, Intro to Exeptional Children, and one of my assignments includes interviewing a parent that has a child with a disablity.
Here are the questions ...
1. What is the disablity?
2. How long have you known that your child has a disability?
3. How did you feel when you first found out about your child's disablity?
4. What is the most challenging part of being a parent with a disability?
5. What is the most rewarding part?
6. What is your biggest fear about your child?
7. How do siblings get along or interact with their brother/sister with a disablity?
8. How do you cope with raising a child with disability?
9. What services are being provided to your child?
10. How would you rate the services?
11. What advice would you give techers who are working with children with disabilities?
12. What other comments or information would you like to share about raising a child with disabilities?
Thank you so much for your time and sharing your answers with me. I really appreciate it =) ↓ ↓