Hello, guest
Name: kimberley14
[ Original Post ]
im a 14 year old girl and i have adhd i have troubel controlling it. my teacher always askeds me to come and see him at lunch. when i do not see him he hits me. so i go and see him when i enter the room the grabes me and feels me every where. haveing adhd i get really anger but hes is stronger then me. after i get home from school i take my anger out on my self hiting me cuting me. this went on for 6 months. i told so many people but they said stpo lieing he has now been sent to jail for 2 years for rap but i still afraid that when he gets out hell come and see me again can anyone help me or give me advise?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Anonymous | Date: Jan 21st, 2006 2:34 AM
If this email is for real, Kimberley, call your local youth authorities and report it. Your parents should do something about this. 

Name: anonymous | Date: Jan 21st, 2006 5:27 PM
if this is true, kimberly you need to get some help, you need to talk to your parents sit down with them and explain the way you feel, hurting yourself is not the answer please dont do that. there are kind people that will listen and help you, it is also not your fault that you have adhd, please talk to your parents and contact the police that teacher should not get away with what he has done to you, no one should ever hurt you, so thats all the advise i can give, please trust your parents, and the police 

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us