Hello, guest
|
Name: roseyye
[ Original Post ]
Hi,
I gave birth to a baby boy on the 22th of this month and I have been looking for a family for him but have not found any comfortable one yet. So if you think you can take good care of my baby as his new family, let me know on [email protected] so that I can send you pictures as well as how you will go about adopting my baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: michele n daz | Date: Apr 19th, 2010 2:29 PM
HI we have just read your message and would like 2 try and help u out if we can , we are unable 2 have a child ov our own n woukd luv 2 offer luvin carinm home 4 a child , i ope we can chat soon n can help each other take care x x 

Name: Ladan | Date: Apr 20th, 2010 12:37 AM
Hi my name is ladan and i just cale across your add. my older sister is looking to adobt a child. she has 2 kids of her own a 6year old boy and a 3 year old girl. She LOVES kids very much. she's a preschool teacher and lives in a beautiful house in Minnesota with her husband. plz contact me at [email protected] i would love for u to meet her 

Name: erika | Date: Apr 20th, 2010 10:10 PM
My father and step mother are looking to adopt. They are in their late 40's and early 50's and could provide a loving stable home for your baby. where are you located and can you send pics to [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us