Hello, guest
|
Name: earth_child_101
[ Original Post ]
My brother and his girlfriend are wanting to get married soon. They want children, only problem is she has a large cyst on one of her ovaries and they might have to have surgery to remove it. My brother approached me about possibly being a surrogate mother for their children and I'm open to the idea but what would being a surrogate mother entail?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 16th, 2007 6:56 PM
A fertilised egg, possibly belonging to your brother and his girlfriend (but that isn't necessary) being implanted into your uterus. Sometimes they may implant 2 or 3 fertilised eggs to increase the chance of a successful pregnancy, but it also increases the possibility of a multiple pregnancy. Your going through the 9 months of pregnancy, and giving birth to the baby, and then handing it over at birth to your brother and his girlfriend. 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 16th, 2007 7:02 PM
It's a very kind gesture, but not one I would personally do. Pregnancy is a very challenging and difficult experience, albeit wonderful! I'm 28-weeks-pregnant with my first baby, and have hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme nausea and vomiting throughout all of pregnancy) which makes me vulnerable to dehydration and infection. I've had my blood taken 4 times so far during this pregnancy, had a painful Internal, had to go for loads of antenatal hospital appointments, GP appointments, and emergency appointments. (2 in the middle of the night) I've had to deal with sugar and protein in my urine, bleeding due to a cervical erosion, which means I can't have sex with my fiancé the whole way through the pregnancy. I have had to give up my job as I've been so ill due to the violent physical sickness every day ... And I have another 12 weeks to go! Which are apparently the most demanding weeks of pregnancy ... It's up to you. I suggest you have your own children first though, if you haven't already, before considering surrogacy. But it's a personal decision, and it's your decision. 

Name: moppelchen | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 10:39 AM
hi i need money... how old muss ich sein to be a surrogate mother? 

Name: moghadamm | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 10:40 AM
hiw much many money do i get? 

Name: dmt | Date: Jul 1st, 2007 2:45 AM
that shouldn't keep her from getting pregnant in the future. I think I would talk to the doctor before you take this drastic measure. Good luck. If they do end up needing a surrogate I think that is a wonderful thing you would be doing for them. you would also be that much closer to your niece or nephew 

Name: dmt | Date: Jul 1st, 2007 2:46 AM
pregnancy can be a wonderful experience. I have had 3 children and I had two of them natural. I suggest lamaze it really helps.

Michelle 

Name: zachary | Date: Jul 15th, 2007 5:42 PM
I have opened a chat room for those seeking Adoption, Surrogacy, and Egg Donation. Please come in and see if you can find your miracle that we all have been looking for. No scammers or fakes. Those that can not be nice or found to be untruthful will be banned from this site.

Thank you

God Bless

http://www.lhcw.net/SurrogacyandAdoption 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us