Hello, guest
Name: Jodi80
[ Original Post ]
My daughter is 6 years old and autistic. I am a single mother. Her father has slowly separated himself from her. He pays child support but never sees her. I am overwhelmed with the responsibility it takes to raise her. She is a very big 6 year old and has become more aggressive towards me and other children and adults. I am not a very big lady. I am 5ft 2 and weigh about 120 pounds. She is not potty trained so she has major messes with her feices. I just don't feel like I can handle her by myself anymore. I either need her father to take her when he is supposed to or give me more money to hire some help. He will not agree to either so I was wondering if anyone knows a good lawyer who deals with these issues???? Help!!!!
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us