Hello, guest
|
Name: crystalno
[ Original Post ]
hi ladies....i just wanted to give you guys a headsup.....i just received an email from "paypal" that there had been some recent activity on my acct that they thought was unusual. i remember having read something about scams before concerning paypal, and since i had just used it yesterday for something i bought off ebay, i thought the email was werid, and decided not to click the link. i then googled "paypal scams," and sure enough, the exact link i was emailed was used in another email from paypal to users explaining a computer problem of some sort. SO, if any of you receive an email from paypal, PLEASE be careful, and whatever you do, DO NOT click the link. i opened up paypal from a new web page, and i was able to log in fine and check my account. according to the email i received from the paypal scammers, it said i would have limited access until the problem was resolved. i am thankful that i recognized the potential problem, (especially since my husband would have opened it up w/o thinking). they steal all your bank info, credit card info, etc. so, just a warning. this is the link they sent....

https://www.paypal.c
om/cgi-bin/webscr/?cmd=_login-ru
n

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! have a wonderful day and God bless you all and keep you safe as you "surf the net......"
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us