Hello, guest
|
Name: havehope
[ Original Post ]
Hello,
Can anybody tell me how they deal with other children being mean and ignoring their child?It's hard to watch your child always being the one left out.We recently moved to South Carolina and we haven't found many children who are nice and accepting that my 9 year old girl is a little different from them. Help....someone.....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: aldam2 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:17 PM
hi I have a thirteen year old daughter who has and still is having to deal with this problem. I found it helped by getting the teachers inher class to TALK to them about how its ok to be different and how some children have difficulties making friends etc. She still has lots of problems but has a couple of friends that tolerate her. She still spends every evening at home with me though because no one calls for her, but atleast schools a little more bearable for her. Hope this helps if your daughter would like to chat to mine, please let me know. 

Name: paul88 | Date: May 15th, 2007 9:47 PM
i can discuss asperges with you if you like, i have asperges, im 19 years old. it is rare to find a girl with (as) and they thend to get strong cases if they do have it. add me if you wish [email protected] 

Name: Peggy | Date: May 16th, 2007 2:11 AM
Our local autistic society chapter actually had a few apserger children that were invited to the monthly meeting. The kids sat together and developed friendships while the parents discussed educational needs, etc. We also tried to have activities outside of the meetings. As far as school was concerned, it wasn't until high school that no one really cared who was different. Middle school was a nightmare for my son. The teachers played a huge role in watching out for the "bullies." The library seemed to be a safe haven at recess when no one wanted to hang out with him. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us