Hello, guest
|
Name: Livy
[ Original Post ]
I am thinking of starting a fitness class for moms. I am too poor to buy a franchise from either of the two exsisting companys that do this, but I am a certified fitness professional. It would be an hour and fifteen mintue class. We would be mainly outdoors unless it was horribel weather and would walk hard for 45 mintues with babies in strollers. Than we would do half our of toning and stretching using resitance bands and even the babies help in our exercising (such as holding baby while doing squats) That way moms get out, get frech air, meet friends, bond with baby in a new way and get fit. I really want to try it out, but I am trying to figure out how much I would charge. The big major companies that do this charge $50 a month. It is expensive (to me at least) to maintain my certification so I need to make some money doing it. Would you be willing to pay $35 a month for a class like that? Does it sound too expensive or too cheap? I just don't want to feel liek I am cheating myself or anyone else. Thanks!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zasamich | Date: Jul 11th, 2006 4:12 PM
If something like that was offered in my area, I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat! It sounds great. Exercise, baby bonding time and fellowship with moms all in one. Perfect. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us