Hello, guest
|
Name: Allyson
[ Original Post ]
i was just wondering if its normal to leak at 7 months pregnant? but only out of 1 breast? im a lil worried not that im leaking just that its only coming out of the 1 n not the other.. any info would be helpful thanx!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Stephanie | Date: Apr 19th, 2006 7:44 PM
When I was pregnant I leaked out of one and had to squeeze to get the other one to express anything. 

Name: denise | Date: Apr 19th, 2006 8:10 PM
me too, i only leaked from one side and really had to work to get the other side to express, don't worry i am now BF and everything is fine 

Name: Melissa | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 3:57 AM
it is very normal to leak a little white stuff from your nipples. so women when it gets closer to the birth get a lot more that just a few drops. i only had a little out of one and none out of the other and have been successfully breastfeeding my son for 6 months now. when i was preg. i worried about it too and i just asked my doc. don't be afriad to ask them anything. no question is too weird or sounds too stupid. that is what they are there for. good luck with the rest of your pregnacy!!! 

Name: Allyson | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 5:22 PM
Thanx everyone! but im leaking clear stuff.. n the book i have says when u start to leak u should try n pump is that true? 

Name: denise | Date: Apr 21st, 2006 1:29 AM
no don't pump, that could cause premature labor, i leaked clear fluid at of one side and yellow out of the other- it is normal, what book said to pump, that is crazy, i have never heard that before? i think you might want to get a new book 

Name: Allyson | Date: Apr 21st, 2006 8:49 PM
its th what to expect when ur expecting. then my sisters brooke what to expect n the first yr said that you should start to pump when u are a couple days away from ur due date! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us