Hello, guest
Name: Lucy
[ Original Post ]
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: voice in the distance | Date: Dec 9th, 2009 9:11 PM
Just put them all in jail thats societys answer to all child support problems. The non custodial parent goes to jail the children still get nothing the state pays to feed and house them in jail and the custodial parent who can't see past thier anger and vengance gets to be satisfied.WOW what a solution to the child support problem.The commonwealth of Virginia set a record in 2007 for incarserating the most non custodial parents for not paying child support but they also set the record for the most custodial parents not geting any child support for the duration of jail time which was somewhere between 6 months to a year.This was hardly a solution to the problem.Also let us not forget to mention although it probablly won't draw any compassion but there was no seperation of jail population meaning child support offenders served thier time with robbers,killers,rapists,etc.Also child support offenders served full time with no release for good behavior as where child molesters would get out early and be back on the street usually in 45 days.Some system we have here.Child support enforcement is nothing more then vigilanty bounty hunters only wanting to enjoy the chase and the catch feeling satisfied in so called doing thier job.Heres a good Idea how about offering to help the non custodial parent aquire a good paying job in order to meet thier child support obligations why not we do it for people getting public assistance from the state and also violent crime ex cons. 

Name: marcy | Date: Jan 22nd, 2010 7:39 AM
I have been with my boyfriend for 12 years. we have 4 kids together, he owes back child support for a child he has out of state so my question is, since he uses our kids as a tax right off, is there anyway I can fight for my kids's money instead of it going to his ex girlfriend?? Any information will help! 

Name: Dan | Date: Mar 11th, 2010 7:30 PM
What rights do I have after giving up parental custody. It's been 12 years, I would now like to have a relationship with my daugther. 

Name: Jen | Date: Apr 1st, 2010 3:53 PM
He should have to pay 1/2 of sports for sure regardless of the support he pays. 

Name: Elbysmom | Date: Apr 24th, 2010 3:41 PM
Do yourself a favor and speak with a lawyer. Have him/her file a petition to get half of EVERYTHING paid for. School, medical, extraurricular activitities. EVERYTHING. In my divorce decree I have FULL custody with FULL decision making with liberal and reasonable visitation. I also have a set child support with half of EVERYTHING from Child care to medical, medication, eye, dental, orthandontist, school - ANYTHING related to school, college, AND any and all extracurricular activities. My daughter wants to take ice skating lessons and guess who gets to pay half of the lessons, ice skates, outfits, and anything else she wants/needs for it. Yep, my ex. It's not your childrens fault that their dad changed jobs it's his fault and your children shouldn't have to suffer. My ex NEVER pays me and once a yr we are in court that always ends up with a warrent for his arrest. Good Luck. 

Name: edward | Date: May 9th, 2010 5:58 PM
lucy, i am a dad in a similar position to your ex husband, and believe me its hard. i bet he would love to give his children everything, (the same as me) but sometimes it just isnt possible. money is so hard to earn at the moment and i have had to tell my ex partner i just cant afford to pay for certain things. the child support agency are a bad way to go though, me and my ex partner have found a private agreement better for both sides this means you get more but he pays a little less, giving more spare cash to possibly help tawards them extra activities. 

Name: suffering | Date: Jun 23rd, 2010 3:33 AM
My sons father refuses to return me the baby after a weekend that he took him like every other one now what should i do to get him back? 

Name: mandi | Date: Jul 8th, 2010 12:22 PM
I am a little stunned by some of the responses on here...I am the wife of a man who pays a lot of money for child support. Currently my husband is not working, his ex does not claim any income despite the fact that she has been working full time for the past 4 years, yet we never have complained about the $700 a month that we pay for my step sons mother to raise him - this provides a roof over his head, food in his belly, and medical care when needed. We have been asked to split costs with extra activities such as camps, sports, clubs etc. We have willingly split the difference due to the fact that these are activities that will further enhance our childs life. People need to understand that their ongoing battles of what is "owed" to them just breaks down the relationship between the two parents and in turn hurts the child by being forced in the middle. If you are a parent, you should step up to the plate and ensure your child has the best upbringing possible. People need to learn to look at their kids as something other than a financial drain. If you need help to keep your child well-rounded...certainly ask for help to maintain the activities. Be understanding if they can not help further, but hopefully they would be willing to make sacrifices to put their child first. 

Name: sarah | Date: Aug 15th, 2010 12:47 AM
hi we live in alberta and wwe pay 834.00 to my husbands ex wife and she wont put the kids in sports unless we pay for it after we give her 834.00 per month what can we do? 

Name: Sherry | Date: Aug 21st, 2010 5:21 AM
My daughter just recieved a child support check for the first time in 6 years. On this check for $75 also on the top has warrent and then a set of numbers. What does this mean? Note also the father of my grandson called last month and said he lost his license because of child support and if he had to pay for the first time in 6 years he would want to see the my grandson. And that my daughter would regret it. That she best get a lawyer so he can sign his rights away on this kid. If this is a child support check and she cashes does she have to let him see the child. And is this a a real child support check? Do they have warrent on top side like that? Its just wierd a 75 dollar check after 6 years and it to say that on the side. Do they look like that? 

Name: Bob | Date: Aug 23rd, 2010 3:04 PM
I need advice on my child support payments being raised, can anyone help? 

Name: betty ayers | Date: Aug 24th, 2010 12:43 AM
is there a way i can appeal a child support order 

Name: Eddie | Date: Aug 26th, 2010 8:23 PM
What is the child support chart for North Carolina? 

Name: REBEKAH | Date: Sep 14th, 2010 7:35 AM
my daughter went to visit my ex in california for the summer, meanwhile I still have our son here in oregon, then I get a motion for support order in the mail because he has filed for welfare..There is no custody order for either child, However she has been there in california for 6 months, can I file child custody for both of my children here in oregon, He hasnt paid a dime for either child in 9 yrs plus, and the state dosent take into consideration that his other child still resides with me.They say I cant file a child support order for our son because he claims state aid. There for I would get nothing in return, I would just have to pay, Not only that, but I have 2 other children Im providing for off of my paycheck, this is going to hurt us financially, I dont know what to do. 

Name: sam | Date: Oct 25th, 2010 3:21 PM
if my ex paid csa to our 3 children and paid his other ex csa for their one child would his csa payment be split equally between all 4 children. 

Name: Marie | Date: Nov 17th, 2010 10:55 PM
My husband was divorced and a financial settlement done 10 years ago. His ex wife's lawyer keeps coming back to us asking for his current tax returns. Does he have to provide them to them? His income has actually gone down since the settlement so the ex is getting more than she would had the settlement happened today. The problem is that this feels like harrasment. The ex's attorney keeps threatening that they will seek costs if they have to petition through the courts to get the tax returns. Is there something we can do to stop this harrasment? We cannot afford to keep hiring lawyers everytime they want to go on a fishing expedition for more money. Any advice you can offer would be great.

Thank you 

Name: J | Date: Nov 30th, 2010 7:07 AM
does this cost money 

Name: Tank16365 | Date: Jan 15th, 2011 11:54 PM
OR!!! You could ingore these people hollaring to "Take him to court!" or "Get a job" people, and just freakin ask him. you say he's present at these sports events, and i'm assuming, just like when i watch my kids do great things, he's probably very proud. and if you ask him you might be suprised. If he was a deadbeat he wouldnt even go. 

Name: Marco | Date: Jan 30th, 2011 12:26 AM
child support 

Name: angela | Date: Mar 13th, 2011 12:56 AM
Why doesn't each family pay for their own? Leave him alone already and move on. You both have expenses. 

Name: lana | Date: Mar 13th, 2011 12:58 AM
Who pays him? 

Name: deazha | Date: Mar 24th, 2011 9:11 PM
my mom is going to beat me when she get home i have been beatin for 2 yeqars with extinction cords 

Name: justin | Date: Apr 5th, 2011 5:57 PM
i have been having money problems and cant pay my child support, i pay 468 a month for one child, im only 21 and now i ahve to have government housing help. i any way will that lower my child support 

Name: Harley | Date: May 13th, 2011 12:47 AM
how is child paid to two children with different mothers 

Name: steve | Date: May 21st, 2011 2:52 PM
i want to know if i can my child support stoped if my ex wife lets him quit school 

Name: Stan | Date: May 26th, 2011 3:16 AM
If you're saying you're afraid he's thinking he's paying too much, perhaps he is. And what a stress to be placed in a position of put up or be guilted by having your kids make sacrifices. Perhaps a reasonable option is for some group strategic planning like, maybe you can give up soccer for a season, I can get a part time job, and we can all pitch in with some creative financing? If there are not enough funds, there simply aren't enough funds.
Why does it fall to the dad to take the brunt of it. Sorry if you didn't want to hear this. 

Name: Danny ghany | Date: Jul 7th, 2011 10:53 PM
Is 200 $ a week for a 2 year old enuff money ? 

Name: Rich | Date: Sep 20th, 2011 5:56 AM
If you are a man and are thinking about having kids, better think again!

Child support will haunt you for decades!

Your kids will never know you and you will be forced to pay for decades, even yes, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OVER 21YEARS OF AGE!! It is called ARREARS.

I have paid child support for one child for over 28 years. Because of INTEREST! When I was out of work due to serious injury and surgeries.

Try fighting that in court. You WILL LOSE.

I love my kids but dangit, the govornment doesn't give a flying leap what goes on, as long as it can justify its being in existense.

Father a child, become homeless.

THAT is the truth.

I love kids but the govornment and your ex-wife will use them as tools. do you want that for your child?


Name: laura | Date: Sep 25th, 2011 6:28 PM
Yes, I'm afraid you are thinking of this in terms of how much you can earn rather than taking care of things. If you have a new husband, and he has a new wife, what is your problem? Two separate families. Two separate incomes. Two separate costs of living. Why should all the money go to you? Make a specific list of exactly the cost of these activities to prove where the money is being spent. What "extracurricular" activities are there and how much do they cost? What does he as a father have to say about these activities and what are the best interests of the child? You should discuss with him, as their father, if these activities are in agreement. By the way, well said Rich! 

Name: john | Date: Jan 29th, 2012 7:55 PM
licence suspended for back wages louisiana? 

Name: lea | Date: Feb 8th, 2012 6:35 AM
MONEY, MONEY,MONEY. Greed. Money, mommy. petty petty petty. Two households. Two families. Get it? Deal with it and leave the other family alone. Get on with life and try to be a grateful and happy person. Try. For the kid(s). 

Copyright 2022© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us