Hello, guest
Name: Sheila
[ Original Post ]
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: amber | Date: Apr 7th, 2009 4:31 PM
I am currently receiving child support and have been now for 4 years now. Our child is now 11. I need an increase but the NCP has 3 kids with another person. Does it matter that he has 3 other children as far a my increase? 

Name: savannah | Date: Apr 18th, 2009 2:36 AM
please i need advice please give me some type of infromation my email is [email protected] 

Name: Leanne | Date: Apr 28th, 2009 6:35 PM
Hi Sara,

Does your mom know you want to move? Are you 18 and have you graduated from high school yet? Did your parents have any other children together besides you. Is there a court order for one of your parents to pay child support? These are questions that need to be answered before we can give an opinion. If you are still a minor and want to live with your Dad, he will have to get an attorney to file for a custody and child support modification. If you don't think he can support you then he probably can't afford an attorney either. 

Name: jessie | Date: May 5th, 2009 12:19 AM
my ex husband had sent me to court for modification and more visitation. I always left the door open for him to see his kids. Over he past eight years he had seen his kids maybe combine two months. He is inconsistant and causes heart ache to his older child. His older child has been admitted to the hospital several times and feels like hurting himself. The last court date he did not show up and lost but he court has favored him this whole time. he started paying his child support about a month and a half ago but since he didn't show up to court he stopped paying support. i don't care for the support but he served me papers to go to court a month after i got married his kids want to change their name and he won't allow it. why, how can he get away from this? 

Name: justin smith | Date: May 7th, 2009 5:33 PM
So do all of you agree that even if the parents have their kid 50 / 50 meaning you both have the same bills for he/she.. You both buy your own cloths, food, toys ect ect.... Let me paint my situation.. I make like 15.00 an hour and she makes around 12 or 13 so we dont have that big a diference in income... Now the courts got me paying her 470.00 a month for ONE kid with joint custody... Am i being rapped or what? i have no problem helping her with child care and medical stuff but I have a hard time helping her live in her daily life. there is no way thay my daughter cost's her alone that much where i have to put in 470.00 a month and have her 50% of the time?? Am I way off base ladies? Seriously looknig for some thoughts... We are going back to court at my request.. 

Name: imrana | Date: Jun 14th, 2009 3:18 AM
are you there 

Name: Claudia | Date: Jul 15th, 2009 9:44 PM
My baby daddy doesn't want to pay child support. We have a son that is 4yrs old and he hasn't seen him, in pictures only. He and his wife has talked and now want to have kids of their own. He already has two one with his ex-wife and one with me. He has been calling and telling me that he wants my husband to adopt him because if he pays child support for my son he won't be able to have money to come and see him. He hasn't pay and he still hasn't seen him in person. every thing is going to be done in Tennessee but i don't know any thing about the child support laws. I'm not dropping the case. He has been calling and e-mailing me more than he ever has in the last four years. He pays his ex-wife $600.00 a month and when i ask him to change that, he said that he couldn't by law. What can I do? 

Name: mireya | Date: Jul 16th, 2009 8:28 PM
I had a question regarding back pay child support. My boyfriend and I wanted to get married and I get scared because he owes back pay child support and I think that they could possibly gaurnish my pay checks. 

Name: dana | Date: Sep 1st, 2009 12:16 AM
can someone help me? My mom has custody of my three children and has since had a stroke and is unable to care for them. How can I get them back with me 

Name: Eddie Serrano | Date: Sep 3rd, 2009 12:40 AM
Puerto Rico don't want to give credit for what i paid in New York,is this legal????What can I do? 

Name: adam | Date: Sep 21st, 2009 9:06 PM
1st time my licence has been suspended becuase of childsupport how much does it take to get them back 

Name: KHALID | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 2:13 AM

Name: Michael | Date: Oct 19th, 2009 12:28 AM
I am hoping someone can help me my sons mother wants to sign over custody what would i need to do to get it started asap? 

Name: kyra34 | Date: Oct 26th, 2009 4:58 PM
can i increase the child support ,if my ex husband is working now?...befor he was not working 

Name: mike | Date: Nov 13th, 2009 1:31 AM
can your ex move hous away with out your concent 

Name: KFE (Know from Expereince) | Date: Nov 14th, 2009 7:33 PM
i had been paying child support for 23 years and i am finally finished. i have been the arrears state as much as 20,000+. they took my taxes and i felt like it wasnt my fault. Let me tell all you'll it was a rough road. Make sure you keep up with whats going on. if your job situation changes let the dcs know, because if you dont you will be i the arrears state. they will not give you information. you must really stay on it. i know from expereience. i feel like i am here to help someone get thru this time and let you know whether you are a man or woman you can make it. 

Name: dee | Date: Dec 4th, 2009 6:29 PM
My ex and I never married but we have 3 children. I lost my job last year and he took control of 2 of the kids. We had an agreement to switch off each weekend so that we had equal time with them. Then he broke that agreement. I found out he was not seeing to the girls education, that CPS had been called from the school and the girls were always dirty. CPS closed the case with no findings of neglect or abuse, but I told him I wanted the girls back cause he was not doing his job as a father to see to their well being. I don't have money for a lawyer and I can't fight a custody battle but now he is suing me for child support. He has not allowed me to see the kids and nothing I can do since there are no custody papers. He has recently gotten married and now I am going to court to pay him support. While in 10 years he has not paid his child support to his previous wife. He also has a court date pending that case as well. My question is I guess is what advice does anyone have. I don't mind paying support if i need to, but how do I make sure that is for my kids and not to pay his 22,000 dollar debt. 

Name: Neil Husom | Date: Dec 27th, 2009 3:15 AM
my ex left me and there a restarnging oder on me how do i go about seeing my child she just had the baby if you could help me call or email me 1608-341-6137 or [email protected] thanks Neil 

Name: Angie | Date: Dec 27th, 2009 8:28 PM
Hi sheila, my ex and I had a similar agreement as well we have two children a boy and a girl we agreed after 4 years of him not paying child support the kids would stay with him for a while. He didn't want our daughter with him after 2 years. Now after 5 years has filed child support on me. I have been trying to get my son back for the past 2 years and my dtr is now 19. I was also charged with 17,000 in arrears. He has not allowed me to see ir speak to my son. I don't have money for a lawyer. Believe or not he is winning. 

Name: Angie | Date: Dec 27th, 2009 8:33 PM
I have been guided to some self help legal programs to try I hope its not too late. You can also inquire about them in your area 

Name: desiree | Date: Jan 18th, 2010 2:36 AM
he stop paying child suppor what i suppose to do 

Name: lady T | Date: Jan 23rd, 2010 9:46 PM
I i have no advice, other than get get you a affordable defense layer and get what is owed to you. because thoes extra circurlar activies are very exspensive, children need two parents finiancialy a and spirly and holding back needed moneyfrom your chil is wrong and causes more stresss on chil and parent so dads do lyour part and there won;t be no baby ma darma 

Name: stephanie | Date: Mar 10th, 2010 2:57 AM
My fiance has been paying child support for 20 years now because we found out the age limit is now 21. Atleast in NYS. Just found out his daughter got married last November and her mother is still receiving the payments. Im so pissed off. This cant be legal. I dont care if she is still living at home or they moved out. Is this legal. Isnt this fraud on the mothers part? Any suggestions? 

Name: Tina | Date: Mar 11th, 2010 3:22 PM
I moved from Mississippi to Oregon and my ex will not pay child support as ordered in the divore, can any one tell which state is responsible for going after this DEADBEAT. 

Name: john | Date: Mar 11th, 2010 11:20 PM
i wish this was my problem i need some serious help 

Name: Joe | Date: Mar 23rd, 2010 2:10 AM
I have a question hoping someone can answer. My ex girl friend and I broke up 3 and half years ago. Since then we have had joint cutody and shared 50/50 time with the kids week on week off arrangment. Just rencently I got a new government job that I worked really hard to get that pays pretty good money. My ex works full time has benefits. Now becasue she knows about my new job and how much money I will be making she wants me to pay child support. Up to this point we made around the same amount of money. Could she really get money form me now becasue I make more money becasue I bettered myself. Very confused about this whole support thing right now, this just doesn't seem right. 

Name: Sally | Date: Apr 1st, 2010 2:18 AM
My husband is being sued for child support from his ex when their daughter is now 5 yrs. old. They have had the agreement since she was born that the mom gets her half the week and he gets her the other half. They both pay half of her private schooling and she is on insurance that pays itself. Do you think he will end up paying?? 

Name: michael | Date: Apr 11th, 2010 7:03 PM
hi all 

Name: Ponicha | Date: May 8th, 2010 10:50 PM

Name: Bryan | Date: May 22nd, 2010 10:24 AM
I just had a new baby boy and my fiance told me that the county she lives in is making her file for child support even though we are together. We are not married yet and we are working on getting a place. Can they make her file for child support if she doesn't want to? Is there any way around it? 

Name: amber | Date: Jun 4th, 2010 4:06 AM
ok i need help my baby daddy i can not find him any where he has never seen his baby and i onley know his fist and last name and that he use to be a marin wwhat do i do and how do i go about this 

Copyright 2022© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us