Hello, guest
Name: Sheila
[ Original Post ]
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: amber | Date: Jun 4th, 2010 4:06 AM
ok i need help my baby daddy i can not find him any where he has never seen his baby and i onley know his fist and last name and that he use to be a marin wwhat do i do and how do i go about this 

Name: cvsdfs | Date: Jun 28th, 2010 5:42 PM
Hello, My question is if i can put Chile support on someone if I'm not legal in the us? 

Name: sadasdas | Date: Jun 28th, 2010 5:42 PM

Name: maria | Date: Jun 28th, 2010 5:55 PM

Name: Ashleigh | Date: Jul 18th, 2010 5:58 PM
My life is a mess. im fed up. 

Name: Kathleen | Date: Jul 19th, 2010 11:14 AM
I filed a motion for change in custody my x returned custody back to me in Ocober 2010 after 8 months he called yelling at me that in June he was taking custody back. We (me and my son were devistated) I filed a motion in court but failed to include large amount of past failures on my x to pay camps etc. He asked for money in his cross motion. All though he owes me several thousand, i was ordered to pay in 30 days and am 10 days late. Truth is he owes me more and I was advised to hold off on my second motion but cant afford to help 

Name: JESSICA | Date: Aug 5th, 2010 2:41 AM
My boys father has visitation in virginia, he moved to wisconsin but did not notify the courts, he is now visiting in virginia and wants to utilize his visitation, how do i keep him from taking off with the boys, what are my rights as the parent with joint custody but primary physical custody? 

Name: P'Lonas | Date: Aug 22nd, 2010 5:53 PM
I think all you sorry females should go get a job. 

Name: cass | Date: Sep 16th, 2010 1:32 PM

Perhaps you need to improve your skills and get a higher paying job. I don't understand why child support should cost more depending on what a parent earns. It costs the same to support a child no matter what your income. 

Name: jess2006 | Date: Sep 16th, 2010 5:57 PM
Here's the deal with child support::: it is to provide the same financial stability as what was previous with the two parents together. If custody is shared between the two parents, then nothing else should be expected but love and support for the child or children involved. Instead of always relating to money, focus on how to take care of the children involved. As a widow SSI doesn't give you what you would of had if spouse was alive and I had to find that it was to be the best role model and mother I could for my child. Be blessed and glad that your child is spending time with thier father, that is worth for more than financial help. The relationship parents have with thier child is so important, it molds them into the person you can truly be proud of. You do what you need to as a mother and your child will be taken care of, if the father is a true dedicated father he will do what a parent does. 

Name: ballard | Date: Sep 29th, 2010 8:29 PM
Well all the cloths and stuff should be an evan split. You guys got well need to work. This out cuz it sux going back to court. So is that stuff worth it. No I wuld leave it alone and try to get along . If it was court ordered then file a motion 

Name: AmberL | Date: Oct 8th, 2010 7:06 AM
I was just curious if anyone knows when i will recieve a check from my ex's taxes for the back CS he owes. I heard it was 6 months. But its been 8?? I sure could use it right about now. 

Name: joe | Date: Oct 14th, 2010 12:29 PM
my ex girlfreind and i split up. now she wants child support. my prob is that my son has her exhusbands last name. do i have to pay child support? 

Name: dana | Date: Oct 22nd, 2010 6:41 PM
my boyfriend is 16 yrs old and i am 20 yrs old and we plan on haveing a baby and he wont support the baby. how can i get money for child support? 

Name: fidencio morales | Date: Oct 23rd, 2010 10:16 PM
stressedout dad 

Name: Tracy | Date: Nov 27th, 2010 9:38 PM
My husband and his ex have 2 kids, 15 and 16. They were never married and nothing is in writing. They agreed upon $100 per week and he pays half of other things as well. ex braces. She is now taking us to court for more child ssupport. She works part time and her husband makes double than me and mine combined. We also have 2 children together and I have 2 from aprebious marriage. I am being required to disclose my income wouldn't her husband have to as well? We live in NY state. Any help is appreciated. 

Name: danieltx | Date: Dec 5th, 2010 9:57 AM
i pay 600 a month for one child and expecting another. how much will i pay? isn't there a percent? 

Name: neeka | Date: Dec 9th, 2010 7:58 PM
if you live in another state and you want to put your father's child on child support but he is already on child support in another state will that affect the child support in the other state? 

Name: Jen | Date: Dec 20th, 2010 1:46 PM
I am the wife of a man who pays child support. Why would the government cripple him completly by taking away his licence and putting something on his record that makes him fail a background check. If all they want is their money then why not give him the chance to pay the support instead of keeping him from a job that will pay the bills he ows? 

Name: ohjoe | Date: Dec 25th, 2010 8:20 PM
does anyone know if they can take double my husbands monthly childsupport obligation , once out of his workers comp. and once out of his soc. sec. disablity? 

Name: alyssa | Date: Jan 23rd, 2011 1:23 PM
if the fathers name isnt on the birth cirtificate does he still have to pay child support in MA? 

Name: Raquel | Date: Feb 17th, 2011 6:22 AM
I hate child support laws! Child support should just be to HELP with paying for the childs NEEDS not wants. It shouldnt matter how much the other person is making everyone should have a set payment per area. The other person shouldn't have to pay a high amount and pay for medical for each child he/she barely gets to see esp. since he/she has a new family to take care of. If the current parent with custody can't afford to take care of the children then he/she should give the children to the other parent. Also how does it automaticaly make the man a bad dad when it comes to divorce? Alot of times its the moms fault. My husband was cheated on numerous times his 2nd child isnt even his biological kid, but he adopted her and tried to make the marriage work. He also tried to gain custody of his kids, but he didnt get them...is he a bad man NO! but now his ex is getting free money from him and the gov. she dosnt work! No one should recieve FREE money just for having a kid! Taking money from a hard working person is horrible, esp. when he/she is trying to start a new and better life. 

Name: bigdick | Date: Mar 8th, 2011 5:39 AM
women are nothing but welfare by thier own choice 

Name: money | Date: Mar 8th, 2011 5:41 AM
women are welfare trash and lazy 

Name: sammi | Date: Mar 25th, 2011 1:27 PM
how much coat cost? husband can buy coat and you can buy extra currticulars. That fair. Also make a list of extras so they know what to buy, what exactly you need for child. You say MY child. It his child too. Not just cash machine baby. 

Name: junior | Date: May 19th, 2011 3:08 AM
ive been paying child support for 18 years now and my son is not going back to school but his mother now say's hes going to music school from july to november and wants child support for the next 5 mounts. my question is do i have to pay child support for music school for the summer or not. is it education. 

Name: stephanie | Date: Aug 25th, 2011 5:52 AM
i was wondering if you are married to another man and u have a child by someone else can u collect child support even if im married. 

Name: mom | Date: Aug 25th, 2011 2:04 PM
Make a specific list of the things the CHILD NEEDS, along with where you want to purchase it and how much exactly it will cost. Saying extracurricular activities is a really general statement and you wouldn't want money wasted on unneccessary things. Do you have a job as well or are you solely being financed by your ex? If you have your own job, start budgeting and you will find yourself a little more less needy of his funds. 

Name: david | Date: Aug 25th, 2011 8:51 PM

Name: tim | Date: Sep 23rd, 2011 6:23 PM
my sons mother bills me for day care but dose but 6 months at a time. it eats up a paycheck. I dont mine paying but when iony have 30 days to pay that means other bill cant be payed. 

Name: carim | Date: Nov 7th, 2011 10:20 PM
hi i have a problem and i want to know if my x partner can do this to me i have a girlfriend and shes moved in with me she comes from violent background. i have two young children age 6 and 9 and my girlfriends mother came to my house Saturday night and started throwing chairs around and bins outside the front of my house my chidren were inside frightened to death i have put restraning order on both girlfriends perants and naw my x want me to go to court for my kids can she do that???? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us