Hello, guest
Name: XMilitaryWife
[ Original Post ]
If I am divorced, have one dependant, and the Xhusband went to Iraq, what am I entitled to? I have a court order judgement for child support, but don't I get a portion of his BAH?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: shelley | Date: Jan 26th, 2006 8:25 PM
what is BAH? 

Name: Nikki | Date: Jan 27th, 2006 11:47 AM
His BAH is counted as part of his income, which they then use to tally up what child support you are due. His BAH has already been taken into account. You get child support, medical benefits for your child, and limited base access for use of the hospital, BX/PX, etc. His being deployed won't change what you're entitled to. If you're not sure go to the Family Support Center or contact Legal I guess. 

Name: Agnes | Date: Feb 6th, 2006 1:13 AM
You are only entitled to part of his BAH if the amount of child support that he pays is under 50% of the BAH amount. 

Name: Nikki | Date: Feb 6th, 2006 11:06 AM
I was going off of how they rule in California. I guess it changes person to person? Yup, I think the best thing you could do is go to your Legal office. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us