Hello, guest
|
Name: Stacey
[ Original Post ]
I am very frustrated with my husband. We are due in April and we do not know where we are going to put the nursery. We live above his dental office and have a 3 bedrrom flat. We occupy 1 bedroom, his 15 year old son occupies another and his 20 year old daughter who goes to college on the east coast and lives there has the other room. She is probably here about a total of 2 months out of the year and my husband refuses to turn this into the nursery. Her Mother lives 15 minutes away and has a bedroom in the house where she grew up. Any Advise?! ↓
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ann | Date: Oct 6th, 2008 2:40 PM
why not put the crib in your room it makes it alot easier getting up in the middle of the night...that will allow you a few months to work him over LOL. The next time his daughter is in maybe you would could ask her if you could turn part of her room into a nursery for the baby. At 20 surely she is smart enough to know the baby needs the room..that also shows her you are considering her feelings as well. After the fact....he might want to keep in mind it is really NOT romantic to try to want to have sex and baby is in a crib in the room LOL...good luck 

Name: jenney131 | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 9:24 AM
Single moms and dads, if you are tired of being single parent and no where to meet the right one . Try our site today! www.singleparentloving.com Blogs, Forums, Live chats, and lots of hot photo galleries! Free to join! Meet your soulmatch in your area ! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us