Hello, guest
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: lisa | Date: Sep 19th, 2009 10:34 AM
yes i need ask ask a question, my friend has 4 kids and his wife walk out about 2 yrs now and she wants full custody of our kids she never wanted them to untill now we going get desviore , they alway live with him and he always took care of them can he win to have all the rights of children. 

Name: JAMIE | Date: Sep 28th, 2009 12:35 AM

Name: Rachel | Date: Oct 2nd, 2009 1:46 AM

I have been through a really bad spell of depression i lost my apartment my mom got sick and almost died i tried to kill my self the whole nine yards...I had signed over custody to my husbands mom so the state did not get them.... Big mistake!!!
We have a court order she doesn't abide by it i have called the court administrator and he had sent out a letter to her... I say any thing when it comes to my kids and she plays the role of god and says now i'm not letting you talk to the kids but she never says any thing to me she goes right to her son like she wants to come between us when were goin through this..... i'm in the process of getting them back i have to figure out how i'm going to make my parents house work for us.. its a condo my parents are both 75 i have to be here to help them out the kids cant be on the third floor all by them self its like a loft the only other option is the basement but its not finished and i would have to be down there with them and they would need a divider so they have their own room i know there is so much stuff for us to do but i'm getting overwhelmed and i need to know where to start some one please help me anything...... 

Name: Devan | Date: Oct 8th, 2009 5:32 AM
i am sixteen years old and i want too live with my dad but he has been too rehab 

Name: unknown | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 6:13 PM
i need to know if you can help with something 

Name: dave | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 6:15 PM
if the mother is in jail and the father does not want anything to do with them can the bf get temp custody 

Name: dave | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 6:17 PM
that is the there is no father just the bf and mother but she just went to jail can he get temp get custody of kids? there is also no abuse in the relationship until she tried to kill the bf 

Name: Shelly | Date: Oct 28th, 2009 3:21 PM
What state? How many kids? What are their ages? I work in the medical/psycology field, but have been in and out of court for so long. I can tell you what I have seen and my take on how things can go.
#1 take stock of any dirt or mud that can be thrown at you.
and vise vera.
If one of your children is 12 and they want to live with you, and you have the ability to provide for them. thats it. between at least 6-11 take then to a guardian ad litem, make sure they are appointed/recommended by your attorney!!!! If they want to live with you and the reason are good and not coached, the GAL should recommend you have them 

Name: Shawn | Date: Nov 7th, 2009 12:03 AM
my ex wife left her common law husband of 14 years - my 14 year old daughter decided to stay with her step father. She has been living with him for over 7 months - stays at her mom's 2 days a week. I continue to give her mother the child support cheques full well knowing they should go to her step dad. I support my daughters wishes to stay in home she grew up in and I want my child support to go to the right person. Should my ex be entitled to any of this money?? Also, if she decided she needed more money due to her new "single" lifestyle, am I on the hook, or would her most recent ex be the one that would have to pay?? Crazy situation - your advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Name: Admir | Date: Nov 20th, 2009 6:20 PM
Hi, I was married for 4 years we have a son that is 2.5 years old. Now I filed paperwork for divorce, mother does not let me to spend any time with my son. Her reason for that is that I was hitting her which was lie.we had hiring yesterday now she is lying to court that am using drugs and want our son 100%. everything she said at court was lie. court ordered me drug test which I know will be negative. I just want joint custody what should I do? 

Name: charles | Date: Nov 30th, 2009 5:21 PM
my wife took my daughter to dallas and wont let me see her or take her home 

Name: poke | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 4:14 PM
yea. Think of your kids and whats best for them. I have 50/50 custody of mine. That is the only way I was going to give a divorce to my ex.

If both parants are fit then it should be no problem. #1 rule: do not go in to court and bad mouth the other. Judges hate that and no matter how bad you make them sound you will sound worse. 

Name: leah | Date: Feb 4th, 2010 11:41 PM
my grandma had custody of my little sister but gave it over to her dad. now he's and alcoholic and hits her. he recently busted her lip open and tried to choke her but her step mom was there to stop him. How can my grandma get custody of her again? and soon before he really hurts her 

Name: Julie | Date: Feb 21st, 2010 8:32 PM
I'm expecting my first child in May. The father used to be in the picture..but now he has another gf who is only 17! I'm going to use the term "slut" loosly, not to mention does drugs. She is clearly unfit to be around my child. And he has made numerous comments about how he wished I had had an abortion..
He is also a felon. How can I make sure I will receive full custody? I never wanted to take his child from him but this is all in the best interest of my daughter.

I need any tips or information anyone has to offer. Thank you. 

Name: Lina | Date: Feb 27th, 2010 12:54 PM
Please could someone give me advice. I am trying to get hold of my solicitor but wonder if anyone can advise on following

My ex has left the country after divorce came throught in Feb 2008 since then he has not contacted or does not want anything to do with our son. I now want to take him on holiday but the visa office of said I need to provide them proof of custody.

Is it easy to get this and how long is the process 

Name: sandy | Date: Mar 4th, 2010 4:10 PM
hi i have some question and need advice on child custody issues my daughter is ten the father has been absent since she was one. i just need help sos i cant allow this to happen 

Name: monkey99 | Date: Mar 14th, 2010 2:58 AM
hi there me and my boyfriend want to have full custody of his daughter because the real mom is not a example on the child. so i want to know since she lives in another state and has limited contact. if a long period of time passes without her making any attempts to talk the child can full custody be granted to him if he goes to court? 

Name: Mikayla | Date: May 13th, 2010 3:55 PM
I am 17 and have an unfit mother, i am on probation and she is threatening to put me in CPS, but my brother said he would take full custudy of me and i can live with him... is that possible? 

Name: fatima | Date: May 28th, 2010 10:24 PM
how do i dismiss my child support for my baby? 

Name: Andrea | Date: Jul 6th, 2010 1:11 AM
it's possible for me to temporary custody to take care of my two god children girls due to lack to provide their needs such as clothes, shoes, etc since her mother always put proirty to her soon to be ex husband whatever he wants to do. Both my god children have a checks from thier father who is decade. I want to to take care of my god children to best interesting for their future as better school, better location not in middle no where country town. 

Name: dee | Date: Aug 1st, 2010 4:51 PM
my father and his babys mother are in prison, she recently gave birth and i want to have custody of the baby.. waht do i have to do??? and im in NC, & the parents are in CA... 

Name: martin s | Date: Aug 20th, 2010 12:24 AM
my childs mother is curently in rehab can i get custdy 

Name: jayson | Date: Aug 20th, 2010 8:22 PM
im 17 and a half and turn in november. I was wondering can i go adhead and move in with my mom if my grandmother
has custody of me right now? 

Name: twaniesha | Date: Aug 27th, 2010 9:08 PM
how can my god grandmother get custody from my dad 

Name: honey | Date: Sep 2nd, 2010 7:27 AM
can i get full custody if the father of my child is disable 

Name: Amanda | Date: Sep 3rd, 2010 3:30 AM
My ex husband overdosed and was in the hospital. He has admitted his problem and has gone into 28 day rehab starting today. I am remarried and have other children (2 with him) Is there a way to get full custody without him going to court since he is in rehab now? 

Name: Frank | Date: Sep 3rd, 2010 11:15 PM
I have full custody and have recently became disable, from the knees down. I can walk with a walker. Can i lose me kids because I'm disable? She says i'm confined to my wheel chair, witch isn't so I can walk but not very far at a time. If anyone knows any ors please email me. [email protected], My kids are 8 & 10 If that matters. 

Name: rebecca | Date: Sep 16th, 2010 5:07 AM
I have lived common law for 6 years and have 2 children and one on the way. We are breaking up and I need to know who gets custody? 

Name: Scott | Date: Sep 19th, 2010 3:18 AM
Question. My ex has joint residential custody in delaware and dropped the kids off friday for my visitation. Called her today and asked her what time she would be picking kids up tomorrow. She told me she does not intend to pick the kids back up and that they are going to live with me now. Is she allowed to do this? She comes from virginia so all there school and medical files are down there...she dropped them without my sons medicine and no clothes or possessions. I am totally blank on what to do...my son has some mental issues and needs to be in VA where his care has been. plus there is no court order...she informed me i could not file abandoment charges because we have joint custody...but she has joint residential custody. Is this true? 

Name: Angelina | Date: Sep 29th, 2010 12:57 PM
My brother had me come get his child 1 1/2 yr old from his house.Then he took off and I haven't seen him or heard from him in 2 yrs.He hasn't writen or called.He hasn't sent anything ie clothing ect for the child.Now he wants the child to come stay with him.Is there anything i can do?Please HELP! PlEASE REPLY : ( 

Name: michael | Date: Oct 7th, 2010 4:23 PM
I have custody of my son going on two years now. His mother is in prison. She has 18 more months to go. Will she be able to get joint custody when she gets out. By the way I live in wv 

Copyright 2022© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us