Hello, guest
Name: David
[ Original Post ]
Hi all
My ex was trying to move out of state and the gal agreed to it. I stopped the move. My ex and I live a hour apart we came to an agreement where I get sole legal custody of one of our children and she gets sole legal custody of the other. My lawyer drafted the paperwork and the gal refused to sign the papers. And left the court room prior conference with the judge. Is there anyway my ex and I can just go threw with our agreement with out going to trial in the next four weeks .
The gal is totally on my ex's side. I have a few friends that had the same gal that said she is on the mothers side 100% of the time.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us