Hello, guest
|
Name: kb3lzh13
[ Original Post ]
MY FAMILY SPLIT WHEN I WAS A BABY BUT NOW I AM 14 AND NEED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE MY DAD HE HATES ME doesnt want me and i dont know why i talk to him and he puts me down and expects me to bow at his feet becuz i am his kid wat should i do i want him to sign over his parental right scuz i cant even talk to him with out him putting me down and i cant take it wat should i do
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: celestest | Date: Dec 30th, 2006 8:42 PM
Where do you live? Wtih ur dad? 

Name: Lory | Date: Dec 30th, 2006 9:52 PM
HI!!! I'm sorry your feeling bad!! But...I have to ask. Are you living with Dad? It's no excuse... is he having a rough time in his life right now? Is there a family member you can talk to?
Let us know these things and we will try to help as much as we can. Let's talk about it! There's always some decent people here to talk to! We're here for ya! 

Name: kb3lzh13 | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 2:34 AM
No i live with my mom 

Name: LJ1 | Date: Dec 31st, 2006 11:22 AM
Maybe he has resentment towards your mother and is taking out on you. I think it's called mis-directed or mis-guided anger, because you remind him of your mother. Did he want to split from your mother? answering that question may help you solve why your father is being so nasty to you. Know that deep inside he's hurting for some reason. try and fish it out and let him know how he makes you feel without yelling and communicating in a way he can answer without being accused of anything for example Do you love me? What do you think about me? How do you feel about my mother? do I remind you of her or the marriage you use to have? questions like these can either help you to move on( feeling hurt unfortunately) or mend fences. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us