Hello, guest
Name: tjjohnson
[ Original Post ]
I know it is crazy to try and find out information like this but I feel like its a last resort. My husband and myself are military. We got married a little over 2 years ago. His little boy is 5. This is the first year that we have been able to take his son with out his ex being there. They do have standard visitation set up, you know the every other weekend and alternate holidays! She however is not following it and we are sick of it. We have to drive over 6 hours to see his son and she only lets us see his son for 2 to 3 days at a time. Money is tight and its hard to get time off work. We have thought about getting an atty but we are not sure. What type of visitation should we ask for. What kind of relationship is my husband going to be able to form with his son when he only gets to see him every couple months. What is the type of visitation happens when the military moves the member away from his son. It is not his choice that the military has moved us 2 times in three years. She don't want us to have him that long because she says that their son does not know his that well. The few times that they have been together, there is such a strong bond between them. It breaks my heart to see my husband cry when he takes his son back and then things are not the same for a couple days becasue he is so depressed. There has to be something that can be done to make sure that my husband is a large part of his sons life. Please if anyone has any insight let me know. I am lost
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2023© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us