Your Reply here

Name: Patricia | Date: Nov 6th, 2007 2:23 PM
My child is acting like one f-n bitch, 

Name: fenna | Date: Nov 8th, 2007 1:19 AM
helo mijn name is fenna i blove children
i would like to be a nanny
regards mis fenna 

Name: a step dad | Date: Nov 8th, 2007 2:42 AM
try useing Dr Phil and the Nanny book to spank the kids it will work, I know I only had to spank my 16yr old step son once now he is a pefect gentleman. 

Name: ashley | Date: Nov 25th, 2007 10:47 PM
I have a 4yr old and a 2.5yr old. my 2.5yr old very challenging. I feel like i have tried everything and just don't know what to do. pleas help. He will yell at me, throw things at me, and hit me and who ever else is in his way. 

Name: Sadie | Date: Nov 28th, 2007 1:09 AM
I need help with a 9 year old, who thinks she is the adult (one in charge), not me. 

Name: carley | Date: Dec 4th, 2007 11:28 PM
hi my name is carley and i am 14. i have a 3 year old brother. my mom got remarried 3 years ago then had my brother and we moved to minnesota and i am origionaly from alabama. my mom is depressed and all she dose is yell at me i am always sad and i dont no what to do ant more. my family needs help!! 

Name: LARA | Date: Jan 12th, 2008 7:02 PM
I NEED UR HELP MY CHILDREN TRY TO HAVE S*X WID ME AND CANT GET THEM OFF ME 

Name: Karly | Date: Feb 1st, 2008 11:34 AM
Love the show! Need some help! My Granddaughter fights about everything. She won't do her homework without a fight, she won't brush her teeth without constantly being told, she won't clean her room without a battle. She is 10. When my girls were young, I never had trouble getting them to do the things they needed to do. Why is this time around so difficult? 

Name: Chastedy | Date: Feb 6th, 2008 9:38 PM
I have a 2 year old daughter that can’t seem to play by herself. Every time I ask my 2 year old to go play so that I can do the dishes or go to the bathroom, the tales me no and that she needs a hug. I love my 2 year old and I try to spend as much time with her as I can but I don’t know what to do with her, and I don’t my one year old the think I’m spending all my time with my 2 year old. 

Name: andrea | Date: Feb 18th, 2008 5:47 AM
my kids keep me up they yell at me they won't listen what can i do ?? 

Name: anrdea | Date: Feb 18th, 2008 5:51 AM
My daughter hits me she just did what can i do???
she is only four yrs old i need help i have five children I love them to death but they won't listen i buy them every thing they want. 

Name: Rose | Date: Feb 19th, 2008 8:24 PM
i need some help also, I have a 16 yr old and 5 siblings to him, he and my husband just dont see eye to eye, my husband just cant see that he my son is growing, I take care of all the bills, put food on the table,take care of my vehicle, only thing is that i loved this man for 16 yrs, and married for 14 

Name: n/a | Date: Feb 20th, 2008 4:29 PM
can you help my sister she is not doing well with her kids she loves her kids but she says the most awfull things .she is now living at the family house in the village of Erieau Ontario Canada,with 7 dogs 5 are pups and the pups parents,plus a cat, the house is such amess ,that i can,t go any more cause it is in amess. she says that the kids make the mess they are to clean it . i went shortly after christmas with afriend there and the pups were in thefront room and they had a mess all over ,i went once up stairs to were the kids sleep and one of the dogs went on her sons bed, i lived in the house with my mom before i got a job in the town of Blenheim and when i was ther the house was never a mess. it is not how me and my sister were brought up, we have when in the house as kids me and my sister and 6 brothers one had passed away at 19 drowned in the bay.our parents never had a messy house so she gets it from being this way i do not now. the tinhg she says to her son and what she makes the kids do is not right when a family membersgo there they are very shocked at the mess and the kids are saying the mos tawfull things to each other i tell them to not ot say them it is getting so bad i am thing of taking one of the kids to live with me cause she is losing it and if she doesn,t get help she will lose the twins a by and a girl they were born in1994 march 9th. PLEASE HELP AND IF YOU CAN CAUSE I DO NOT NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER PLEASE
SINCERLY A VERY WORRIED AUNT. 

Name: Chante | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 12:56 AM
i'm finding it hard to get my 2 year old soon to be 3 year old to listen. time outs don't work and i just find myself yelling at her i need help 

Name: alexendra | Date: Mar 3rd, 2008 9:04 AM
just gather your kids and look for a new home to relocate. 

Name: Mindy Aguayo | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 5:52 PM
Ok so here is my problem... We (victor, my husband, hailie, my doughter, kody, my son and me, Mindy) all live with my husbands parents and two sisters. his sisters are 16 and 11. i am tring to teach my doughter that winning is NOT how she gets what she wants. I will tell her no candy or no chocolete or i will take a toy from her becuse she hit some one with it or was not using it in a way that is safe. hailie is 19 months old and kody is 4 1/2 months. sorry side note. but when i tell hailie no grandpa and the two sisters just giver it to her any way. i have asked them not to give in to her way to many times i do not know what to do any more. they are always saying that i give her what she wants way to much and then they turn around and do what i said hailie couldn't do or have. when it is bed time she gets away with staying up later because of them i put her down and they go down and get her out of bed. PLEASE HELP!!!! 

Name: mindy aguayo | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 5:53 PM
if any one has anything to help please e-mail me at [email protected] 

Name: leona passmore | Date: Mar 13th, 2008 8:18 PM
my daughter is 3 years old and she stills poops in her panties. we have tried putting her on the potty when we can tell shes having a bm, but she cries, won`t do it. she pees in potty no problem. 

Name: ilene | Date: Mar 21st, 2008 12:03 AM
hi we need your help 

Name: ilene | Date: Mar 21st, 2008 12:05 AM
hi we need your help my child needs help she has prombels with her and the dad 

Name: Barbra Boccio | Date: Mar 30th, 2008 10:38 PM
There are 3 Kids Jennifer 13 Sarah or Cat women 8 and Vincent 7.Jennifer sees Shut up so much.Jennifer is mody if you leave her ipod computrer and phone away you are her best friend and you must be so so quit Sarah will hurt people.Sarah will make shure someone is not haveing fun so the world is in balance.She is very picky.Shewill only act bad if you or someone other than her mom is around.So you might want to put secret camras in places.Vincent has a problem he will have tantmnuas.They are horibel.He will say Well Idon't want to ask him again he gost sees No in a werd way and when I say no he will do nothing but continue.My husband does not help he thinks that he works I do not have to help her.Some times I must wach Sarah like a Hawk.She is a control freek.She makes every one say sorry first even if they did nothing to her.So I rilly think you should ceep your eye on Sarah. 

Name: Tiffany | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 10:23 PM
my kids are horrible!! I HAVE 6 kids they dig in there dipers and eat there poop. i really need help.carly-5/diana-2/Rory-2 months old/justin-13/jessica-12. The older kids are better it's just those 2. carly and diana!!!!!! HELP ME!! 

Name: Tricia | Date: May 16th, 2008 4:00 PM
I do not know if I am doing this right, but I have 3 children 9, 3, and 2. My oldest son was hospitalized for 3 weeks for disabilities. My 3 year old boy is threatening to kill everyone and saying nasty words. I try to spank (spank) my kids and have CPS calling me a child abuser. I really need help how do I solve these problems? 

Name: bess | Date: May 25th, 2008 8:43 PM
they are driving me so crazy please help! 

Name: singlechristina | Date: May 26th, 2008 3:41 AM
thanks everyone here ! You'v changed my life a lot. I think I should share some good things with you all . I just found a very interesting dating site called www.singleparentloving.com ***which you can do a lot of thing there. Such as instant chat , blog, and searching the one you like in you area etc. It's really interesting. I think you would like it ! 

Name: Mary | Date: Jun 27th, 2008 1:23 AM
I have an 8 yr old daughter and a 13 yr old son. They fight like you would not believe. They tell us what to do. I am so sick of it. My husband dosen't know how to talk to them. We are out of sorts here 

Name: HELP | Date: Jun 28th, 2008 2:48 AM
My son is two and a half and does not listen to me and is not potty trained. He listens to my boyfriend though. What do I do? 

Name: andee | Date: Jul 13th, 2008 4:12 AM
i have trouble gettig both of my daughters to sleep in their own beds. I have tried everything! 

Name: Terri Flournoy | Date: Jul 24th, 2008 4:13 PM
HELP US! Ben is a 3 year old and my husband tries to help but instead he over controls, my son will bite me, kick, hit me, scream at me !! HELP ME! and my 13 year old daughter, does not help at at all!! PLEASE!!! HELP!!! 

Name: jackie | Date: Jul 29th, 2008 2:08 PM
hello my 2 year old has decided to jump out of crib and now is in atoddler bed... he wakes up screaming every night to us to go and be with him any suggestions. thanks 

Name: kiersten | Date: Jul 30th, 2008 2:05 AM
I realy need help 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us