Name: Shelia
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: kiersten | Date: Jul 30th, 2008 2:05 AM
I realy need help 

Name: lisasing | Date: Jul 30th, 2008 5:53 AM
A single parent on-line dating community geared to single parents needs, information, and discussions combined with the largest single parenting social club www.soloparentdate.com Free to join and meet your soul match in you area! 

Name: rOBERT Shaw III | Date: Jul 30th, 2008 9:20 PM
i LOVE MY girlfriend and her two kids are takeing over one is too attached and the other is wanted everything and doesn'tget it so can you help 

Name: Terasa | Date: Aug 7th, 2008 4:56 AM
Hi. My name is terasa and i have not one but four kids my oldest is four and my yougest children are 6 months old my 4 year old and my three year old are driving me crazy my four year old will throw a tantrum until he gets his way. He has carries on tantrums for up to 14 hours making himself literaly sick. he is currently in play therapy but it is only at home where he acts out. His preschool teachers and the daycare say the he is as good as gold can you please give my some advice on what to do. I have tried to much to keep up on the time out but when i am feeding my babies i am afraid if i just put them down and ignore them to spend all my time getting my four year old justin to mind that it is going to cause a problem down the road with the twins jayden and tiffany. Now because justin is acting this way now my three year old timothy is starting to do it to. Justin will tell me to shut up and go away and to leave him alone when i ask him to do his chores such as clean his room or ask him to pick up his dirty clothes and put them in the laudry room. I have to energy any more. my house is always a wreck i don't know what to do. My husband was removed from the home due to me calling dcfs on him for hitting my two oldest children. We are all taking counceling but i don't think it is going to help me if i can't get my kids under control. 

Name: melissa insalaco | Date: Aug 8th, 2008 3:23 AM
I need help getting my kids stuckure 

Name: melissa insalaco | Date: Aug 8th, 2008 3:28 AM
Hi my name is melissa.I have four kids.one is 8 one is 4 one is 21 monthes and the youngest is 3 weeks and my kids are out of control.they think they can do what they want.not my 3 week old my other three.especially my 8 and four yearr old they fight with each other.They bite pinch hit you name it they do it. 

Name: Imelda | Date: Aug 8th, 2008 7:25 PM
I'm a married woman.I live with my husband and my daughter.the problem that's worrying me is that my daughter's afraid with everyone,except to me and my husband.she's 21 months old. I'm a stay at home mom,that just meet my friends sometimes once in 2 weeks.everyday I take my daughter out to play in the play park.she plays well there,until there are other people coming to play too.she'd cry and ask me to hold her.and I take a class once a week for her at Gymboree,hoping that she'll get use to know people other than her parents.until now in her 8th times of that class,she's still afraid when there's a parent near her in that class.she doesn't even want to be close to the teacher.I take her to the church once a week as well.please,is there anything else I've to do? 

Name: julie | Date: Aug 11th, 2008 10:07 PM
i need a nanny for a week but i have no money my kids are horible and have no manner or nothing me kids christopher and meagan hit each other and when meagan dose not get her way she trows a fit help! please 

Name: alyssa | Date: Aug 12th, 2008 3:12 AM
i have trouble puttine mykid to sleep he stay up until 12:30 wakeup 4 hour laterit take two to put to sleep. he iscrying the hole time 

Name: Robin | Date: Aug 14th, 2008 6:57 PM
I have a 2 year old who is deaf. He is in speach therapy and we are going to get the cochlear implant surgery soon. We are not allowed to teach him sign language right now, due to it interfering with his learning to listen and speak skills. As of right now he does not say anything. This is very hard on me and him. We both get very frustrated and angry with each other. I also have a 9 month old. I dont feel that I am doing a good job with my boys. It is very difficult for me to get them out to play. I dont know what to do at this point, I just want to be a good mom. 

Name: Lori | Date: Aug 15th, 2008 3:12 AM
My kids are crazy I NEED A NANNY 

Name: leanne giebel | Date: Aug 19th, 2008 12:36 PM
my daughter will not do anything she is told i dont know what to do 

Name: desiree huffman | Date: Aug 22nd, 2008 2:31 AM
moms work 3rd shift and my nanna watches us and also i have to help im 13 and is a crazy household, disorganized, and especially bedtime. One time one sister there is no controlling her. We need help nanny 911. Enail me at [email protected] 

Name: loseyou | Date: Aug 22nd, 2008 3:15 AM
Being a single parent is not easy. Sometimes we need others understanding and help. But where is the good place for us ? www.singleparentloving.com is the largest community for single parent. There are Blogs, Forums, Live chats, and lots of hot photo galleries ! Free join! 

Name: mom outta options | Date: Aug 26th, 2008 10:56 PM
my daughter (1 yr) just screams and screams for hrs. no tears, just pure frustration. been this way for months. she can litterally make your ears hurt from the ringing. most screaming comes at naptime (not usually bedtime unless teething and i expect it then). sometimes she just does it cuz she doesnt want to play with us or her toys. at naptime if we get her to stop the screaming as soon as we go to leave it starts all over. why is she screaming so much? 

Name: mom outta options | Date: Aug 26th, 2008 10:58 PM
please email me ideas at [email protected]

forgot to put that in previous post. sorry.

also we are pregnant again! so to solve this problem before the new baby gets here in april will be great 

Name: Candie | Date: Aug 28th, 2008 7:00 PM
I am having problems with my 10 year old. He is fine until he doesn't get his way or if i tell him he cannot do something that he wants to do.If i ask him to do something that he doesn't want to do he pitches a fit so abd that somebody gets hurt. I have tries disciplineing him by spanking and taking stuff away. I have sent him to residential facilities to try to get his anger managed and nothing i do works. I have tried doing only stuff taht he wants to do and it doesn't help. He has been diagnosed with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), intermittent explosive disorder and mood disorder. There is a probability that he was molested when he was a baby and i left that relationship as soon as i realized what was happening but i need help to reach my son because he will sooner or later hurt himself or someone else and i dont want my son to go to jail or worse. 

Name: alishia | Date: Sep 2nd, 2008 6:16 AM
I have a son that just recently started kindergarden and I can't seem to get him interested in school at all. He is very stubborn and unruly at times I don't know what to do with him. We have tried time outs and also taking away things when he has bad behavior. What do I do 

Name: nice08 | Date: Sep 3rd, 2008 7:01 AM
A single parent personals, dating and marriage site that assists single mothers and single dads to find marriage and long-term relationships. www.singleparentloving.com Free join. Meet your soul match in your area ! 

Name: Kendra | Date: Sep 8th, 2008 11:56 PM
My family needs help! And fast! My little brother has anger problems and thinks everything as a game. No matter how much you yell he will just laugh. He's eight years old. 

Name: michell | Date: Oct 19th, 2008 7:22 PM
I NEED HELP WITH MY SON !!!!! PLEASE!!! 

Name: gemma | Date: Oct 23rd, 2008 10:38 PM
dont no what to do with my lil girl she is 2 years old and is already shouting at me hitting me and just wont listen to any thing that i ask her to or dont please help 

Name: cheese | Date: Oct 26th, 2008 3:02 AM
my friend treat her parents bad.tonight she tip her moms furniture and i had to pick it up and said she would run away.she lives close to the park and she ran over there 

Name: jolene | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 4:25 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: Austin | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 11:52 PM
Dear nany911

My house is under crises my dad wants my mom to clean her stuff out PLEASE HELP ME IM TRYING MY LAST ATTEMPT TONIGHT!!!!please

Sent By
house in crises 

Name: yvonne | Date: Nov 16th, 2008 7:34 PM
Hi there i was wondering i have a 3 year old who lives with his dad and me (i dad partner) he has a older brother of 6. the trouble is that the 3 year old starts screaming in a high pitch when he is told off and this continues to kicking and spitting. we have tried smaking him.. but i disapprove this method and then we've tried the naughty step... no lick he runs away, mustard for his spitting... makes it worse, water spray bottle, he screams louder. 2 doors down can hear him and we are detached houses. it breaks my heart (and ear drums) when he screams but i would like a solution/something we can try... cooling off in his room doesn't work either as he will just start throwing whatever he can get his hands on. this happens in fits and starts, sometimes for no reason other times it's when you tell him off and the tears come too!!! please please please please can you try to assist
Kind regards Yvonne 

Name: stacey | Date: Nov 19th, 2008 12:38 AM
need nanny 911 help for 5 1/2 year old.

I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter who I love tons and am having a lot of issues with right now. My husband is in the military and we have just had to move away from everyone in our family making this a million times harder. My daughter refuses to sleep in her bed, listen, talks back, and basically is walking all over me, especially since dad has been away since august. It is now november and I can now longer deal with all this me craziness myself. It is hard enough dealing with the moving and everything else and now I have everything on one plate and it is really hard because I want to be there since my husband is away but she is running all over me and it is really hard.. If anyone has any help they can offer please I am open to all advice 

Name: Christy Young | Date: Nov 26th, 2008 5:03 PM
I need to know how to get my sister out of her son way so he can raise his oun kid with his new girl frieng and her 3 and there 2 mo. old . it has been a mess seen feb. of 18. yankee_mee@yahoo,com 

Name: family friend | Date: Dec 5th, 2008 8:04 AM
my friends daughter is 5 years old and is disrespectful to her parents. she threatens them if she doesnt get her way. she says she will tell the school they beat her if they dont give her what they want.this family has lived with me for the last 4 weeks and i want to help but i dont want to over step my boundries. is there some advice i can give them? if so, should i? 

Name: Kris | Date: Dec 30th, 2008 10:34 PM
I have6 young siblings, and they are out of control and my parents are at their wits end. Me and my 15 yr old sis are, and we need help badly. My 6 sibs are 13-5yrs of age and are spoiled rotten to the core:( 

Name: Jocelyn | Date: Feb 5th, 2009 1:49 PM
Hi! My name is Jocelyn and I have one girl who is 7 years old and my boy 5 months old. I really need help with my girl and I don't know what to do with her she is driving me crazy what should i do?

e-mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us