Hello, guest
|
Name: Shelia
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bethany | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 2:25 AM
hey mea and my step mom and dad and sisters dont get along some times my sister tasha she tells my dad that she is going to run away 

Name: poke | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 4:10 PM
your kidding right? Do what my wife did. take the easy way out and just leave and run from your problems.

By the way if you look close enough you might find that your kids are not perfect. Maybe sometimes they are doing wrong and balming the step kids. 

Name: brenda | Date: Dec 18th, 2009 9:04 PM
i am not sure if you recieved my e-mail but if you did mail me if not e-mail me 

Name: neth | Date: Jan 7th, 2010 1:40 PM
my child once punch me and broke my tooth and gave me a black eye he once bite me and the he called the police 

Name: Melissa | Date: Feb 9th, 2010 2:29 AM
Please help me i have 4 girls 3 that live with me ages are 14, 4, and 2 i have MS for 20 years im now 36 and no help in sight but my best frind Mrs Kathy my 14 year old is just plain lazy i have to tell her step by step what to do to help me out around the house and by the time ive told her 5 or 6 times the same thing i just get up and do it my self if im able to do it at the time if not it waits til the next day when i feel better but my biggest problem is my 4 year old nothing works as far as disaplen not the rewords system not birth to 3 metheads not time out not putting on wall not takeing away toys or tv not talking it out explaning why she needs to do what i ask or tell her to do or not to do im at my witts end my boyfriend of 3 years laft last wednesday do to her very bad behaveyer and he was the only one that she would listen to now im at her mercy she just wont listen she is very stronged willed and i cant brake the disobeadent part of her will and on top of all this my 2 year ond needs me 24 7 do to her haveind MD higher functioning Autism and Myosistis so please help me with my 4 year old its like shes running the house i realy realy need help!!!! 

Name: melissa | Date: Feb 9th, 2010 2:44 AM
sorry i didnot put my email down im the one with the 14 , 4 and 2 year olds and the 4 year old owns the house help email me at [email protected]

thankyou nanny Deb 

Name: mbodde | Date: Mar 18th, 2010 3:53 AM
need help with a 5 year old who thinks shes the boss 

Name: JIM BOB! | Date: Apr 18th, 2010 3:04 AM
CONTROL YOUR KIDS! 

Name: lilly | Date: May 12th, 2010 12:57 PM
HELP my kids annoy me that i want to kill them but i dont if u no wat i meen ! 

Name: krystle | Date: May 17th, 2010 7:02 PM
dera nanny 911
my mom need
my bed behavil
at home

6007 w chilfton
st tampa fl 

Name: amber | Date: May 22nd, 2010 3:43 AM
my 5 year old throughs a fit when she is tired . as in kicking walls yelling at everyone. the one that gets it worse is her name she tells him she hates him and she doesnt like him and he is just trying to talk to her. she has also slamed doors , throw things. i need help please 

Name: mike | Date: May 28th, 2010 5:04 PM
help 

Name: tanshy | Date: Jun 8th, 2010 8:47 AM
i seeking for nanny job in any country 

Name: Melanie Schmidt | Date: Jun 10th, 2010 12:35 AM
Hi my name is Melanie and I am wiriting in reguards to my son and his ready made family, He married a girl about a year ago and she had 4 children and they had one together and now things are really out of control, they need help bad and I really dont know where else to turn, their lives are in desperate need of your help I have seen on tv where you have help and things turned out amazing for the familys, PLEASE NANNY HELP MY SON AND HIS FAMILY before there is no longer a family, theank you so much Melanie Schmidt 317-535-2997 

Name: JJ | Date: Jun 16th, 2010 2:40 AM
I have 3 kids...I just feel like a failure..I have a 3, 6, and 9 year old...I cant seem to get them to behave for me at all...I just dont know what to do or where to turn anymore..My husband works 2 jobs and its mainly just me and the kids here..I cant even go to church because my 3 year old just screams..I do punish them they get time out and nose in the corner and I take there most loving toy..But nothing is working..My 6 year old hits herself and I really worry about her alot she just seems to be angry all the time..And my nine year old she is such a great helper but here lately she just wants to mouth me and act like the 3 and 6 year old and I dont really understand that...I cant even get them to sit on the couch its like I dont even exist...Please help me out..I really need some advice before I go Crazy...I cry all the time because I feel like there is no hope and I pray and pray and it seems that they will do good for a bit but if I brag on them then its all over..What can I do... 

Name: JJ | Date: Jun 16th, 2010 2:54 AM
Sorry I forgot to leave my email for advice [email protected] 

Name: rachel beirne | Date: Jun 23rd, 2010 6:46 PM
my children are super but the thing is i have a tenngaer lizze and she acts up alot and wants money alot and hurts her brothers what should i do 

Name: desirae | Date: Jul 1st, 2010 7:29 AM
i agree with you 

Name: harry | Date: Jul 12th, 2010 8:20 AM
hi 

Name: norma | Date: Sep 17th, 2010 7:24 PM
hello i am a nanny 

Name: jami | Date: Nov 9th, 2010 5:03 PM
i have a 5 year old that does not listen to what isay i can ell hime to clean his room up and he says i didnt do it. he a has an agure problem when he dont get his way he stas back. but dont do his dad like that put i have a problem ofhis daddy punishing him cause he dont he his other 3 kids (my step) that way just him what do i do to get my son to listen to me 

Name: doNALD | Date: Nov 18th, 2010 12:20 PM
HELP 

Name: gemma | Date: Dec 3rd, 2010 1:16 PM
i need hellp with my kids thay are driving me mad im on my own with them and i need some hellp please my son is 11 my little girl is 8 and my other son is 4 my oldist it angree all the time and fights with my other two he shouts at me all the time plesae hellp sort my kids out 

Name: Kim | Date: Dec 5th, 2010 7:47 PM
I have a teen and two toddlers. My 14 year old is great, but my other two, are driving me crazy. They are 3 and 4 year old girls. They hit one another and yell at me in public. I will not take them both out together anymore, after this past weekend. My husband tries to help. They are a little better with him. I spank and yell so they run to him when he is around. I do time outs first and then try talking to them, but when that doesn't work I get up set and yell. I separate the both of them and try giving them time to cry and get it out in there room. My 4 year old hits her self and just started pulling her hair. When I catch her doing this she stops. What can I do? I have left my husband and my 2 young girls because I am getting angry and depressed. I know this sounds bad, I just don't want to fight with my husband anymore or end up hurting my girls. I have a really sweet husband, he is sad that I have left. What am I to do? I pray everyday and try to have my church friends help. But nothing is working right now. 

Name: Kim | Date: Dec 7th, 2010 1:11 AM
I have read most of the please helps. Im in need also. We will all get through this moms and dads. Hang in there. I have come home to try again. They can't live with us for ever. 

Name: kim | Date: Dec 7th, 2010 1:14 AM
Sorry I for got to leave my E-mail
[email protected] Maybe we can all help one another. 

Name: Andrew | Date: Dec 16th, 2010 2:08 PM
I have a 18 month at home and was always a very good Girl. I now have a 2 week old at home and my 18 month loves to hold her and help out with the NB. But she has been bitting her lately. We have tried Time out, yelling at her, showing extra attention to the NB when it happens. nothing seam to work 

Name: dylan | Date: Dec 30th, 2010 12:02 PM
help me 

Name: tracy | Date: Jan 18th, 2011 8:07 PM
i need help with my kids my kids are out of contran 

Name: susan | Date: Feb 23rd, 2011 2:24 PM
I need your help, I have a 11yr old boy who's self-esteem is very low. He had an incident with a friedn of his, which ended up in a fist fight, the other boy threw more punches than my son did. My son started to cry and the boy made fun of him and called him a few choice words, the boy is now prank phone calling my house. My son is very timid and shy and hates confrntation. What can I do as a mother to help my son stand up for himself? It is truely breaking my heart t watch this punk pick on my son. The other boy who has started this nonsense is 1 yr younger than my son. My son is not a fighter. But my son excells in wrestling, he took the championship this weekend in 1st. place with 3 pins. so I know he has it in him, however He is not confiden within himself. Please help me! 

Name: nouf | Date: Mar 14th, 2011 12:28 AM
my son does not listen to me i need help from nanny to teche me what do i need to make him better 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us