Hello, guest
|
Name: Shelia
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nouf | Date: Mar 14th, 2011 12:28 AM
my son does not listen to me i need help from nanny to teche me what do i need to make him better 

Name: Rosenda | Date: Mar 27th, 2011 5:53 AM
any one looking for a nanny or housekeeper\///im willing to waork with you

[email protected]
just contact me
you can send me mail

my mobile number
+639161185687

tnx 

Name: misssunderstood*HELP* | Date: Apr 8th, 2011 6:31 AM
help me.one of my kids is having a problem HUGE problem with lieing. soo bad that he will go to any extent to keep his lie.. (even taking items and hidding them in his sister room and bed) then swears up and down letting both him and his sister get into trouble..??im at my wits end.its effecting everyones relationship with eachother! ive tried everything from spankings,groundings,taking items away,witting sentences,u name it ive done it.down to good sticker charts for when the truth comes out and rewards.nothing works.its like he just doesnt care about anyone or their feelings.ahhh HELP please!!!!!! 

Name: missssunderstood**HELP | Date: Apr 8th, 2011 6:36 AM
can u email me at [email protected] with any and all suggestions please and think u.use the subject line as nanny 911 thank u 

Name: Kaitlyn | Date: May 15th, 2011 5:48 PM
I have a 2 and a half year old daughter I'm trying to potty train but is not working at all what can I do? Also when my daughter is told no she immediately starts to scream and whine what should I do when she does this? I have tried to count down from 5, time outs, and simply just ignoring her... 

Name: Kaitlyn Storey | Date: May 15th, 2011 5:51 PM
I have a 2 and a half year old daughter I'm trying to potty train but is not working at all what can I do? Also when my daughter is told no she immediately starts to scream and whine what should I do when she does this? I have tried to count down from 5, time outs, and simply just ignoring her... If any sugestions can you please email me at [email protected] 

Name: lore | Date: Jul 17th, 2011 8:04 PM

Name: tracy bowden | Date: Aug 4th, 2011 12:26 PM
please can you advice me on how to get my nearly 12month old son to sleep through the night in his cot. id be very grateful, thankyou. He also has started padding when he has to go in his trolley or high chair, what can i do? 

Name: Stephanie | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 4:41 PM
My 4 year old daughter wont listen to anything i say if i tell her to do something she just looks at me and walks away or when i tell her dont touch something she looks at me and touches it any way i woke up this morning she had cut her hair and her little sisters hair which is 1 year old and she had also cut her and her sisters curtain to shreds i dont know what to do or how to get her to mind some one please give me some advice!!!!! thank you... 

Name: mom4 | Date: Aug 29th, 2011 6:35 PM
Hey i need help i have a set of twins that are 3 and one will listen but the other want. i have done everything what else can i so? 

Name: alice | Date: Sep 5th, 2011 2:46 PM
why are kids sso naughty my mums friend kids behaviour is out of controll ive been all his ;life and still are even know he is so naughty i can,t cope anymore i can,t take him out in public because he is so naughty and embarressing he started spitting swearing hurting people and sticking fingers up and keeps trashing his house house he knows he is being naughty . you can not take him to the ppark with people in public because he is soooooooo naughty he starts if he doesn,t get his way plzzzzzzz i need u help i need ur number to ring i swears all day doesn,,t listen to me maybe u can help me with that and changed that he is horribaly to everyone he swears at every1 that comes to his house 

Name: MR ROBEN | Date: Nov 9th, 2011 6:08 PM
HELLO AM SINGLE WORKING FATHER,MAY I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE INTRESTS IN YOU IF YOU WISH TO MEET ME OR NOW MORE ABOUT ME JUST GET BACK TO ME THROUG MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT [email protected] TO READ BACK FROM YOU 

Name: rajindia | Date: Nov 14th, 2011 2:48 PM
hi do not worry i am here at india to take care of u pl reply [email protected] 

Name: tenyna | Date: Nov 18th, 2011 7:41 PM
my kids are relly nortty thay do not lisn to me my 2 your old dont lisn and my 3 your old tells me she haet me i have a 11 week old baby and i live on my own i relly need your help i cart do this no morr 

Name: tenyna | Date: Nov 18th, 2011 7:48 PM
my email ameilea [email protected] nanny 911 i need your help 

Name: Cassie | Date: Dec 19th, 2011 8:55 PM
I need major help. I have 1 child but his dad has 2 others with someone from a former relationship. The other two boy NEVER sit down the oldest who is 8 is on the x box at least 19 hrs a days can't put on socks can't tie his shoes. Can't ride a bike. There mother don't put in any time with them and let's them piss them selves and taks them to a smuck of a dr to get them put on downers so she don't have to deal with them there father and I r not married and I have just tossed my hands up in the situation but its hard cuz I hate see any kids in there situation I'm sure the sure the school is bout to turn her in any time now what can I do 

Name: Shaunna | Date: Jan 24th, 2012 6:49 PM
My 3 year old is sooo hard to get to sleep she wants me in the room all the tym and also she runs off all the time if she ant on a rist strap Can any1 giv me tips please 

Name: farah | Date: Feb 18th, 2012 4:06 PM
I have a 2 1/2 old son he is so wild so bad doesn't to me at all. When he sees people he gets worse . Im so tired and ashamed of him. 

Name: amber | Date: May 7th, 2012 7:52 PM
kiil me help 

Name: vanessa Wang | Date: May 16th, 2012 8:46 PM
My daughter is 7 years old who has been stealing stuff from friends. She took money from her teacher's desk and got sent to vice principal office. What should I do to correct her behavior? Please and Thank you. Vanessa 

Name: Isabel | Date: May 18th, 2012 10:11 AM
Pleas help me with my childrren and my self 

Name: Danylle | Date: Jun 26th, 2012 3:14 PM
I have an 18 month old boy that throws tantrums and hits and kicks. When he hits me I put him down and tell him that it's not nice. I have spanked him on his butt nothing seems to help. He throws his food from his highchair and when I say NO he picks more up and tries to throw more. I take him out of his high chair. I don't know the best way make him stop. I am mortified when we have company because he acts up and I get so stressed out when he throws himself around on the floor. I try to ignore it and walk away to show him that it's not how he gets attention and so he will follow me around and cling to my pants or shirt and scream and cry until I pick him up. I feel like I'm giving in way to easily... 

Name: amber | Date: Oct 9th, 2012 2:07 AM
as 

Name: kevin | Date: Nov 6th, 2012 8:43 PM
my son wont go to bed when we put him to bed he cry's and keeps coming out what should we do?. 

Name: samantha | Date: Nov 8th, 2012 5:26 PM
I have a four year old daughter who at the moment just screams and shouts she has no respect for her stuff but its the attitude an tantrums that are really getting to me an i feel i have tried everything please help 

Name: ashlee spears | Date: Dec 16th, 2012 11:51 PM
I need help with my daughter asap 

Name: ashlee rae | Date: Dec 16th, 2012 11:56 PM
I need help with my daughter please can someone help me I am at the end of my string I dont know what to do anymore 

Name: larissa | Date: Apr 5th, 2013 6:47 PM
my family is terrible my mom cant say no to ariel and shes stuck up and she never listens i need help to make my mom relise im not the one who needs to get yelled at all the time can you come 

Name: Mary | Date: May 16th, 2013 1:53 AM
This 9 yr old is going on 10yrs old and he has no respect for anyone. He will throw a wild-eye tantrum to get his way all the time. ↑Winne and cry 

Name: Diana | Date: Jan 16th, 2014 2:52 AM
Help... My kids are out of control. My 13yr old daughter back talks, fights with her siblings, tells us what she's doing does not ask. And lots more. My 9yr old flips out when she doesn't get her way. I can spend hours cleaning her room and the next day its completely destroyed again. She refuses to clean. My 3yr old son does not sleep at night and does not listen. He has been potty trained for for quite some time but for the last few months has been removing his clothes to hid in his room to poop on the floor. My children will tell us that they hate us, are very loud and very disrespectful. This has a lot stain on our marriage and even more problems with other family members. We have tried punishing them, taking this away and even counseling. Nothing is working. I am at the end of my rope and don't know what else to do. Could really use Nanny 911. PLEASE HELP. 

Name: julie | Date: Jan 17th, 2014 6:06 PM
I need to get sons to listen to me and my girl that is onlt Q ears old 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us