Hello, guest
|
Name: angel1227
[ Original Post ]
I am considering divorcing my husband pf only 6 long months, We have been together for 5 years, we began dating my freshman year in highschool, he was a senior. Over the 5 year period we have been thru many, many things but some how we managed to stay together but now it's seems that Im seeing things different, I am a only 18 and he is 21, I dont want to hurt him but i feel like he is holding me back from going to school and accomplishing the goals i want in life, he also wants children now and i do not, i have discussed with him that i was considering a divorce and he doesnt seem to care very much, What should I do? Marriage counseling? Or Am I being immature? Did we really just marry too young? PLZ HELP
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 4th, 2007 4:02 AM
Bail out is my best advice to ya! Bail BEFORE there are children involved making things more difficult. Besides you said yourself he didn't seem to care so what's holding you back then?divorce,the sooner the better and then get on with your life! 

Name: girli_bird | Date: Feb 16th, 2007 5:28 AM
Do you love him? Is he good to you? Is it the school he’s holding you back from or the typical college experience? Do you want to be married at 18? Is he willing to give you some leeway, some freedom? Are you on the same page of life? Figure out what is important to you, then answerer these questions. I can’t tell you if you got married to young because I don’t know you, but I can tell you that being young with no ties gives you all the means to start over and not have a lot of the troubles that come with age. Unfortunately, sometimes love isn’t enough, and resentment can really kill love. 

Name: Sunshine1 | Date: Feb 16th, 2007 11:26 AM
Amen to the resentment part! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us