Hello, guest
|
Name: dred
[ Original Post ]
need advice please nt sure if this is the right forum but here goes I'm 31yr old father married 7 years together with wife 15 yrs generally happy marriage. we had a baby in june and the arguments started as soon as we came home. while wife was pregnant I was workin 12 hr days and then decorating for 3 hrs a nite after that to get home sorted ready for bebe to arrive this was up till the birth. I hav always gone on the net in the evenings. apart from if too tired or out etc for a hour or 2. Most of my friends are aborad and my uk friends do nt hav children. so when wifey was in hospital was chattin to peeps on line. This is now my only form of communication with peeps I met in usa auzzie and europe the main problem we hav is shes saying I'm nt allowed online for 2 hrs a nite even though I said I'd go on when she sleeping so she can spend more time with me. I love my daughter and do my share of nappies and looking after the baby aswell this has esclated to the point where our marriage is nearly- over any advice appriecated anyone else been in the same situtation?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us