Hello, guest
Name: woody10112
[ Original Post ]
hi,i live in new york state as well as my ex girlfrien i pay child support and have visitation w/my children.Now she just told me that she is going to be moving out of state. Is there anything i can do about this since i dont have any form of custady of the children....thanks
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2023© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us