Hello, guest
|
Name: kp92485
[ Original Post ]
i need help. my boyfriends ex, who he has a daughter with, hates me. She also hates him too, because she still wants to be with him. No matter what I do, i try to be nice, i dont retalliate when she makes threats or anything else, she wont quit. She wont give me a chance at all. I'm not allowed to even meet his daughter because she wont let me. She blames me for them not being together, even though if I wasnt in the picture, i know that they wouldnt have a chance at being together. She continuously tries to manipulate him into breaking up with me by threatening to move away so he cant see his daughter. I dont know what to do to make this situation better.
Any suggestions? Really, ANY at all would be appreciated, because nothing helps. PLEASE!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: JESSE | Date: Aug 22nd, 2006 1:38 AM
YOUR BOYFRIEND NEEDS TO TAKE CHARGE 

Name: pj754 | Date: Aug 24th, 2006 1:31 AM
Well, if she does move away, your boyfriend can excercise his father's rights in court against her. If he is paying her child support, he does have a right to see his child. You know, sometimes you have to let what the ex says to you or about you roll off your shoulders. She is purposely trying to get under your skin so you will get fed up and dump your boyfriend. However, if your boyfriend doesn't care about her and only cares about you, talk to him. Explain to him what this ex is trying to do to you. Perhaps he can stand up to her and tell her to knock it off. As much as I hate to say this, it might come down to him choosing you or his daughter. If your boyfriend loves you very much and wants to spend time with you, he will tell his ex to fly a kite. If she happens to keep him from seeing his daughter, he can take her to court. I'll bet she won't like that!!! Don't let her bother you. She is very jealous of you and your boyfriend being together. Don't give her the satisfaction of her bothering your. Just put on a happy face in front of her even though you are hurting inside. Don't let her see your frustration. She wants all of this to bother you and I agree, she' trying to break the two of you up. Her tactics probably won't last long. I'm sure she'll find another man to share her life with then she will take some heat off of you. I don't know if my advice has helped but keep your head up high. The issues are with the ex and not you. You didn't have anything to do with, who your boyfriend falls in love with. Take care. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us