Hello, guest
|
Name: Eliz_ape456
[ Original Post ]
im 12, my parents are divoresed, is it my fault, i was always getting in trouble and i was a terable child, i could probly be considered "the problem child" do u think i put to much stress on them and that made them want a divorse? 1 person evem told my mom that she should send me to bording school!!!!!! i fight with my mom 24/7!!! was it my fault?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: irish Amy | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 8:13 PM
Hi Elize, their divorce is not your fault, things go on with adults that have nothing to do with their kids, but your mum will be going through a hard time the same as you are so maybe instead of fighting with her all the time maybe you should give her a break and think that the pain you are suffering now she will be suffering even worse, give her some help and reassure her that you DO love her the same as she loves you, she has her pain to deal with but she also has her childrens pain to deal with, so give her some help maybe that will bring you both closer, good luck sweetheart 

Name: patty | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 10:16 PM
When people get a divorce its not because of the kds its because of themselves. 

Name: spoiledbabi1026 | Date: Sep 13th, 2007 7:54 PM
hey, I KNOW U! lol...............from school! hi
ok, well yea i know u & ur mom fight, yea she can be a bitch, sry but true! nope not ur fault its ur bitchy moms! c u l8r 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us