Hello, guest
|
Name: tammy07
[ Original Post ]
My daughter is 4 years old. She just starting spending overnights with him. Since that time she has been pulling her eyebrows out. She now has huge ball spots. Her father has been exposing his new girlfriend to her. He told her to call her Ms. Maria and to hug her. Ms. Maria also buys my daughter gifts. When I ask my ex he yells at me.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tammy07 | Date: Jul 14th, 2007 4:09 PM
I do not feel another woman should be around her if the relationship is not serious. I want more for my daughter. My daughter was witness to his emotional and physical abuse. I want to stop overnights and the new GF around but the court does not seem to agree! Any advice? 

Name: Lory | Date: Jul 14th, 2007 6:48 PM
My heart goes out to you for your daughter....for having to witness the abuse. I'm guessing the courts are enforcing his visitation? And...unfortunatly...alot of times the courts are a pain to deal with. Do you have an attorney? There are attorneys that will see you FREE for the 1st consultation. Please if your daughter is harming herself when she is with dad...she def needs out of that environment. Call Child Services...see if you can report this. As far as the new gf...there's really not much that can be done there...unless she is harming your daughter. I can understand you not wanting to expose your dd to her if the relationship is not serious, and she's not going to be around later. That is truly hard on the children. Take Care...and I hope you get some help for your situation. 

Name: syeda | Date: Jul 15th, 2007 6:21 AM
hi i'm 18 years old and a single mpther of a 23 month old boy and am expecting.i was married when i was 15 the marraige was arranged,the marriage lasted 3 years and we were having problems during the whole time, 2 months ago we had this huge fight and his father told him to leave me and he did. i don't understand this how can u leave ur family because ur dad tells u to,his dad said if he didn't leave me he'll have to find somewhere else to live. he was kind of abusive during the relationship but i thought he would change but i never suspected he would leave us.i'm depressed so much i don't know wat to do. i need some advice plz. i think of him all day and everyday, i am having difficulty doing everything 

Name: KT | Date: Jul 16th, 2007 2:51 AM
You really need to take your daughter to see a psychologist. They can help you figure out what is causing the problem. It seems you are upset that this woman is showing your daughter affection. Your daughter might feel bad for liking this woman and thinking she's hurting your feelings.. and taking it out on herself. Get counseling for her right away.. before this problem gets worse. 

Name: seashore | Date: Jul 17th, 2007 4:55 AM
My common-law boyfriend has a 4yr old son. We have been together for over 2yrs and have gone through court for custody rights etc. His ex has remarried, had another child recently, but still causes more trouble. I love my boyfriend and his son and treat him as if he were my own. His ex has never liked me in the picture as her words to him after she confronted me on the street about him answering her phone calls. Anyways I never caused any greif as I always put myself in their shoes before I come to a conclusion. We give his son all the love and attention he deserves when he stays with us, but she just won't even give us that. I just am tired of seeing a mother act like a child herself. She never sends extra clothes with him, so we have bought him a closet full so he has something to wear for the week, she never has him ready on time or feeds him breakfast when we pick him up faithfully. My boyfriend has always paid child support faithfully to her, given her 3 phone calls for 4 days his son stays with us, given up our time so she can plan events etc, When his son comes here all he wants to do is watch the TV because at his mommys house he has one in his bedroom and she has even told us that maybe if we bought him a TV for his room at our house he'd want to come stay more. I don't get it!! Just frustrates me when yes I do bite my tounge to avoid conflicts for his son sake, yes I do spend the only week I get to see my boyfriend due to his work, planning for his son to stay the same time and doing everything to make him feel comfortable. I always look out for his best interests, like I said as if he were my own. Lately though things are just getting worse and worse. She won't let go of her anger or issue that is behind her constant outbursts! I don't see how her phoning and when his son trys to tell her about his day with us, she begins to cry and tell him how sad she is cause she misses him then in turn he cries and is so upset. How is this beneficial to your child?? She then turns around and calls my boyfriend to tell him she doesn't know what to do with their son anymore and that he has issues. For example my boyfriend suggested her putting him into a preschool class so he could get help with talking better before he starts school in the fall. She simple said I don't have time for that I have a baby to look after now too. When you admit that your child has a problem with anything, wouldn't your first instinct be to get the best help for them to make it easier in the long run?? They have joint custody although she has day to day care and there is nothing we can do as no one can try to enforce how you live in your household etc. Its getting to me and I don't want it to cause I have never been happier with my boyfriend, but now cold feet I guess. I just want to marry and have my own children. Not that I would treat his son any different. My biggest problem is that I feel that she is trying to put a strain on our relationship by using her son as bait. That is so wrong in so many ways makes me sick to my stomach. I feel like things will never change, but don't want to give up. Do I sound like I worry too much about it, should I focus on future instead of so much on his son and not worry about what she thinks of me? How do I do it?? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us