Hello, guest
Name: snyder1973
[ Original Post ]
i have sole custody of my two kids and live in another state than my ex and he is always calling and threatening me and the kids. In the divorce decree he is not supposed to see the kids unless it is supervised at a visitation center and i was wondering if i have to let him talk to the kids or see them.
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Courtney | Date: Apr 5th, 2006 4:41 AM
no you do not have to let him call or see them unless you are at the center. Please consider changing your phone number and let someone know from the center he is threatning you and a reastraining order might be needed 

Name: Beth | Date: Apr 5th, 2006 4:47 AM
Unless the kids want to talk or see him and try to not let him know your contact informations. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us