Hello, guest
|
Name: Serina S
[ Original Post ]
Hi PJ
Sorry I have not been on for a while.Ya know life gts in the way sometimes... Just wanted to let you know I was thinkin of ya and hope you are well. You are a great advise giver & a sweet person. I just wanted to thank you for all your great help and knowledge!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Serina S | Date: Aug 17th, 2006 11:15 AM
Oh I did try and email you but It failed. 

Name: girly29 | Date: Aug 17th, 2006 12:40 PM
yes I agree!!! PJ754 always has great advice!!!! 

Name: iknowyourpain | Date: Aug 18th, 2006 4:00 AM
to pj -- you do have a great/excellent way of observing, listening, and providing positive feedback -- I'm truly thankful that I was/I'm able to vent about all of this MESS going on in my life. I just want to say thank you and best wishes to you and your family, and the wedding. 

Name: Serina | Date: Aug 22nd, 2006 1:51 PM
How are your wedding plans going? Hope everything goes smoothly for you!! 

Name: pj754 | Date: Aug 22nd, 2006 3:30 PM
pj to you all---Thank you very much for the comments and kind words. I truly appreciate it. You all have helped me, too!!! It's nice to know we can talk with others, who are going through difficulties and to learn we are not alone.

Sorry, I haven't responded lately because this past week has been completely crazy. The wedding was a great success. Even though, it was extremely hot on Saturday, it was beautiful. My mother-in-law did all the planning and arrangements in order to create a surprise wedding. All we had to do was show up. She had so much fun doing it and she did a wonderful job. She spurged on the decorating which I didn't expect. Sometimes I had feelings that I wanted to be able to pick and do all the details but I put my feelings aside so she could feel a big part. The groom was extemely nervous because he use to say he would never get married again. Reality was setting in about commitment for the rest of his life. It's not that he was having cold feet, his realized prespective on his life was changing. He was more nervous at the thought of not just being responsible for himself but for me and all the children including the ones that are not biologically his. Yet, he treats them all equal and loves them like they are his own. He has no problems with stepping in but as I've explained to everyone, it's hard for him because we have to deal with my ex. As much as the ex is not looking out for the children's best interest, my new husband is and it drives him crazy. At least now that he's their step-dad, he does have a say as to what goes on in our home. Before, he was be careful not to push the rules too hard. The children appreciate that we give them structure and realize if we didn't, it would be a sign that we didn't care about them. All has been good, everyone seems to be happy. As for my son, he truly wanted to go to the wedding but refused only because his father would press contempt of court charges against me. He stated if I had scheduled the wedding on Friday, he would have been able to go. So, while he was trying to protect me, he was at a crossroad that was difficult for him. It's truly sad that my ex does this to children but one day he will get back what's coming to him. I won't have to do a thing, he's doing it all on his own. Someday, the children will see him for what he truly is and more than likely not have anything to do with him. When I took my son to his counseling session, the counselor stated that he's a 13 year old wanting to live with his father because he can get away with alot more than he can at my home. When my son was home, he was very comfortable and seemed to enjoy himself. There was no sign of him feeling uncomfortable or nervous like he father said he was. We had long conversations and he seemed like he truly miss us all. He's been paying attention to the things I tell him because he's said he sits back and watches how his dad and grandfather act and treat other people. Especially, when they talk about other people behind their backs. So, at least, he's listening. I just hope the counseling sessions will help him to realize that it's ok to stand up to the wrong and not feeling any heat for it. I don't want him to get into high school and not be able to handle peer pressure. Unfortunately, his counseling sessions will be hard on him because everything he will learn will be alter by his father and grandfather. They already think they are flakes and don't know what they are talking about. We go to court on August 24th over my son's residentency. Hopefully, the judge will suggest my favor. I'll keep you all posted on that.

Again, thank you ladies for listening to me. You all have been enjoyable to listen and talk too. You all take care, I hope things are going well and remember to keep up the positive spirits. 

Name: Serina S | Date: Aug 22nd, 2006 4:55 PM
God bless you!! I am glad everything went well.I am so saorry about your son but I am sure he will love to see the photos. My your love and happiness grow with each passing day!!
YOu deserve it for sure!!!
XXXX Yea For you all!! 

Name: pj754 | Date: Aug 25th, 2006 3:31 PM
Thanks Serina, I appreciate the kind words. How are things going with you? Has things gotten any better for you. I will try emailing you. I'm hoping all is going well for you, too. Keep me posted. 

Name: Serina S | Date: Aug 25th, 2006 3:59 PM
WE are moving and the apt is a mess We finally found our first house yea!!. It will be on the 15 or 18th Closing day. Way too soon!! I collect too much!! Gad. I can not wait to get out of this noisey bad area.We are going about 45 min away in CT. To a family area The place even has an above groiund pool.
Man I better go lots more to do ! Miss ya and hope to chat soon! Oh I amon Yahoo messageb oard stepmotherserina 

Name: Serina S | Date: Aug 25th, 2006 4:00 PM
Hi Pj Could you check out this post. Would love your brilliant input !Step daughter and his ex bad happenings
Thanbks XXX 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us