Hello, guest
|
Name: aneczka424
[ Original Post ]
Hi Everyone :)

I hope this will be great way to share our experiences.
I am 4 weeks pregnant and this will be my second child. I already have 4 year old son and I am really hoping for a girl this time :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: erica2468 | Date: Apr 8th, 2010 11:10 PM
Hay I'm 5 weeks preg and this will be my first child I'm really hoping for a
boy if it is we are gonna name it Landon.if u wanna talk email me at [email protected] 

Name: KateG11o | Date: Apr 9th, 2010 11:13 AM
Hello! I was 5 weeks pregnant yesterday. I think I will be due around 12/9 but go to the doc's on Wednesday to find out for sure. This is my first prenancy and we are thrilled. Very nervous though...hope all goes well. I am having lots of symptoms already- nausea, threw up a few times, dizzyness, breasts are tender. Anyone else? 

Name: spotts17 | Date: Apr 9th, 2010 7:11 PM
Hello I'm Samantha. I'm a thirty year old mother of five girls. I had my first at 16. I am offering FREE birthing coach services to pregnant ladies in the Northeast MS region. If you are interested please let me know. I am doing this for accreditation for my doula certification. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. If you just someone to talk to I'll listen and any questions on pregnancy you may have I will answer for you
Thanx ↑ 

Name: shayshay3212 | Date: May 19th, 2010 11:23 PM
hi.. I'm 11 weeks pregnant, im 17, will be 18 in october and i'm due December 5th. I havent told anyone expect one of my close friends, the father doesn't even know, I'm kind of worried about tell my mom, I know it might sound bad but now I'm actually excited for my baby to come. 

Name: Teenmom101 | Date: May 23rd, 2010 5:07 PM
Hi, Im 17 and im pregnant with my first its due the 5th of december and i'll be a 18 the day after. Im really looking forward to seeing my baby. I want a girl, but i think it's a boy 'cuz at the scan he kept moving trying to hide - bless.
im not happy with keep feeling tired all the time though :D 

Name: waitingforbaby25 | Date: Aug 14th, 2010 12:16 AM
Hello ....
I notice that no one has made any recent posts, but am hoping we can get it going again. I am looking to share stories and thoughts with others due around the same time...or just anyone in general! I am due december 4th 2010, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We found out at our second ultrasound that we are having a baby boy, and we have named him Karver! I had very bad morining sickness for the first 5 months....it was aweful...I am no longer feeling sick, but now my back and feet ache everyday and I am always very tired. I feel him move ALL the time now, and am starting to feel very uncomfortable. I just can't wait to see him!!! 

Name: helski | Date: Oct 26th, 2010 11:06 PM
i can see also that no one is making any posts. im new to this forrum so hoping that people will start posting again. im due the 17th of dec. at the moment i am very uncomfortable. i sleep most of the day and my back and legs are not coping very well with the extra weight. i think im close to dropping as im finding it harder to walk these days. i found out on my 20 week scan that we're having a girl. she is very active and is constantly moving!!!! her daddy is a drummer so i may be in trouble. LOL! 

Name: mary1 | Date: Nov 14th, 2010 12:34 PM
Due Dec 4th and can't sleep nowadays! Just thought I'd find a chatroom with people experiencing the same! What to do for sleeplessness???? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us