Hello, guest
|
Name: Joeys_Mam
[ Original Post ]
Joey took his first steps last month (He took 2 steps without holding onto anything)

But today he walk from one end of the kitchen to the other! At least 12 steps all by himself without holding onto anything!!! He did it earlier today and then he went back to taking only 2 or 3 steps on his own again or crawling. But still! Yay! Can I say he's walking now if people ask???? lol

FINALLY! He's 14-months-old!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DRB | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 12:01 AM
YAY!!!! 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 5:42 AM
WOW gill thats so cool !! Looks like our babys started walking at the same time !!! I told you on msn only 5 days ago izzy STILL isnt walking... well that afternoon she got up and walked !! and now all she DOES IS WALK !! YaYYYYYYY 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 12:04 PM
Ah how cool. Joey still crawls more than he walks at the moment. But he does walk every day, and is doing it more and more. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 2:24 PM
Aww YAY!!!! Gill & Rosey that is so exciting isn't it!

LOL......but it won't be long before your like or crap why did I want them to walk!

Haha I gotta brag about Emilee now to, she can count to 3 and she knows how to show you 1 and 2 with her fingers! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 11:09 PM
LOL YAY for joey, Gill just wait till all he does is walk, and then one day he will remember that he used to crawl and just go turbo speed crawl!!

LOL Tyler did that one day just go on his knees and went haha i guess he forgot that thats all he used to do to get around! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Nov 14th, 2008 5:56 PM
YAY Go Joey!!!! 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Nov 16th, 2008 12:40 AM
aww thats great gill! enjoy this time 'cause soon he'll start taking off running from you...that's what cole does now! he'll get something and i'll say "cole give that to mommy" and he laughs and takes off running across the house from me! little booger lol 

Name: angie1374 | Date: Nov 16th, 2008 3:23 AM
my daughter was also 14 months old before she started walking. I was not in hurry. Seems like she went from walking to running overnight. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us