Hello, guest
|
Name: Joeys_Mam
[ Original Post ]
It's my birthday today. I'm 25 (UGH!)

BUT more importantly, how did everyone's Halloweens go?

We took Joey to see the fireworks, and then we went to a Halloween Party at my cousin's place. Joey dressed as a vampire, and looked SO sweet. Pics are on Myspace.

Everyone get the pics on Myspace! I have to see everyone's dressed up tots.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chicksy | Date: Nov 1st, 2008 8:28 PM
Happy Birthday Gill! Halloween was soooo fun this year. We took our son to an event called trick or trunk... There was about 50 cars lined off and u went trick or treating from trunk to trunk...He came home with a 15 pound bag full of candy and we didn't even cover all of the cars, there was also about 15 big inflatable castles, ciders and donuts, kettle corn and a few other activities. He was dressed up as a railroad engineer.....soooo much fun! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 1st, 2008 10:38 PM
Gill, you guys do fire works on halloween?? SWEET!!!!!!!

We had a good time! Tyler partly road in his stroller, part in the wagon, partly walked and I partly carried him LOL, we didn't get too much candy, because really, I didn't want to carry it all LOL, but the biger kids got a bunch! Then we all went back to the house to watch scary movies!

it was Lacy my room mate and her BF John, and she also brought her friends 2 kids 9 and 10 they went to sleep
then Kelly brought her two kids almost four and almost 2 and then it was Tyler and I, Chris's Best friend bill and our friend Lauren, so all the kids went to sleep and we stayed up till 5:45 AM!!!!!!!

Lacy and John went to bed early after the first movie because he had to get up early for work but the rest of us were up all night LOL then we went to Cracker barrel in the morning, we had a good time, but I miss Chris so much!

As simple as Halloween is, it's still a holiday and it really sucked with out him! Last year I was sitting on the couch sunggleing with him as we all watched scary movies with some of the same group! But on a positive note, Bill and I were able to talk alot, and I learned alot about whats been going on with him lately. and it was just nice being able to chat! Bill used to live with us before Tyler was born! It almost felt like old time, Minus Chris! :( 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us