Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Hows the move going???

Did you say you weregetting a new job as well?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 4:40 PM
The move went great. I'm loving the new place. I still have to clean up some random stuff at the old place, but that should all done by tomorrow. I've applied to some jobs in the town I'm moving to. Still nothing yet. I have a phone interview today at 1pm. Wish me luck. Its a job in Boston though, but if it pays more I'll consider still commuting back in forth. 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 4:56 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!! you will do great! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 7:36 PM
YAY!!!!!! New Place, Potential new Job and Some BOOTY!!!!!!!! LOL Great combination!

Tell me how that IUD works out hahaha!

you two better have some up on the wall sex ! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 2:44 PM
LOL! Lauren you little feak you! You're awesom, hahaha.

I had my phone interview and i'm one of 7 canidates so, yea...the job seems ok. I'm not stressing it though. i think I did ok.

I'll def let you know about the IUD too! hahaha 

Name: mother2five | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 4:02 PM
Good luck on the Job!!!!

What kind of IUD do you have? I had 2 mereinas (sp). I liked them except they made my breast tender like I was pregnant all the time.

and mmmmmmm@sex!!!!! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 4:10 PM
I have the Mirena in now. No side effects though.

BUT! I can feel it! Not all the time but still.... Maybe its loose? It sometimes grazing my lady parts, lol.

I made an appointment to see my doc to get it figured out.

Yea, my boyfriend just came back from his 2nd deployment on Monday!! EK! So in Nov he'll be on leave, thats when the sex part comes in, lol. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 4:32 PM
Yanick, more than likely your string is folded upwards and is poking you, if you can reach it, straighten it out. Also have you had it in long or will this be the first sex experience with it in? The reason I'm asking is my husband always could feel it poke his man goodies, not painful most of the time, just grazing as as you said, but once in a while his head got a good jab from it. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 4:53 PM
I can reach it because I can feel it at times, I wouldn't know how to starighten it out though. I figured the string is too long, but maybe like you said the string is pointing the wrong way, i never thought about that.

This would be the fist time having sex with it.
I got it in September sometime, so not that long. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us