Hello, guest
|
Name: Opheiliamath
[ Original Post ]
Hiya! I find you a tad bit interesting so i'm going to nosey....=)

When is the wedding? How is that going?

Have you talked to your fiancee about waiting? How is he taking it? From your last response it seemed like he was sooooo ready to be a daddy!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 5:01 PM
YOu find me interesting? Why is that? The wedding is not set yet. It just depends on if I am pregnant or not. If I am then we are going to get married b4 he deploys in Jan. If not...then we are going to wait till after he returns. Yes we have talked about waiting..but as of right now...I might be preggo so we have to exsept it. And if we are then we will be happy, if not then we are going to wait till he gets back. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 6:21 PM
Hey, didn't you get a blood test?? 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 6:37 PM
I don't find you interesting, I find you a TAD BIT interesting.

I'm having a slow day at work so I thought I'll ask you to clarify on somethings you already stated. You already told us about getting married, wanting a baby etc.

I'm not asking anything new, just wanted some details on the obvious. 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 7:12 PM
yes I got a blood test...the doctor than told me that i was to early to tell. So he told me to wait unil the 1st-the 5th of November...just to make sure. Still havent got period and I am totally not stressed...so we will see. 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 7:13 PM
oh I am sorry....a TAD BIT intersting. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:05 PM
No apology needed its ok.

So in the begining of Nov you should know for sure? 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:20 PM
Yes Ma'am....around the 1st the doctor said that i should take a test. That is what I want to do as well. I have taken 2 blood test so far...one about a week and a half ago and they have been negative...so..we will see. I am not feeling like I am going to start anytime...actually take that back I have felt like I was going to start for the past 3 to 4 weeks....but just a lil different..ya feel me? 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:25 PM
I think i just made lindalu mad...sorry just wanted you to know personally that I am not a bad person...im really actually nice 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 9:08 PM
Yea, "I feel you"...lol

Well, goodluck, you seem really comitted on getting knocked up, more power to you.

But, be careful what you wish for. You think you're ready to be pregnant, but when it actually happens, WATCH OUT! Its an experience! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 28th, 2008 3:32 AM
Sorry ladies I know you don't know me so I'll only be a minute.

live.laugh0408,

Not to worry! you didn't make me angry, you just came of a bit strong for a first time ever speaking to me. However I am happy you was able to address me later in another thread.

Good luck on your blood test hopefully you get the results your hoping for. 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 12:39 PM
Yanick, I hear you! lol.

It's all so romantic at the beginning, till you're fighting stretch marks and can't put on your own shoes! :) 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 2:11 PM
I heard coco butter for strech marks..and husband for shoees LoL 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 2:21 PM
still no period. it seem like everyday that passes I get a lil more excited...I will keep you guys posted..hoping to test on the 1st. My boyfreind wont let me test any earlier. OH and i heard him last night talking to his mom about my ring.??!! I wonder when he is going to pop the question? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 2:37 PM
Haha good luck on coco butter keeping stretch marks away!!!!!

I was lucky I have not one blemish on my tummy but other areas is a dif. story!!!!!

I hear great things about bio oil! 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 4:05 PM
I have never heard of bio oil...HMmm. I will have to remember that. :) 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 6:06 PM
ha ha ha dont even bother with bio oil either, didnt work for me !!! 

Name: Lola-May | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 6:46 PM
There's nothing you can do to prevent stretch marks. You either get them or you don't.

The way I see it is that stretch marks from carrying a baby is a medal of honor...stretch marks from just being a fat lazy git...not so awesome.
I have both. ha ha ha! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 7:35 PM
I only got a few on my butt and boobs, but so light and I'm the only one that can see them, I think they are from scratching, but I LATHERED up on coco butter, belly butter, milk butter and mama bee.
I have non on my stomach or my legs

My mom has horrible stretch marks! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 10:38 PM
I didn't get any stretch marks. Thank God. But I know a girl who did, and you can hardly notice them. It took about 6 months for the line between my naval and (that of which we do not speak!) went away 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 12:18 AM
yeah..strech marks are no fun...I have seen them on some freinds....but its worth it if they are cause from a beautiful baby that is for sure. Almost time for me to take a test :) 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 2:22 PM
Woke up with my pperiod today. IDK anymore..... 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 2:23 PM
That was our only first month trying though so.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us