Hello, guest
|
Name: not_proud_of_me
[ Original Post ]
i have been told im not skinny! i was alredi goin anorexic but now iv stopped eating and i only drink water. i need someone to talk to. am i strange for wanting to be skinny? others cant see what im going through and so i need to chat to others like me. plzplzplz
xxMExx
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: fat_face_sarah | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 9:19 AM
wanna talk? 

Name: butterfly | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 9:39 AM
i know what ur going thru. im going thru the same thing. if u want to chat or just do email i have yahoo mess. you can email me or chat..........it [email protected] please feel free to contact me anytime. 

Name: starving 4 perfection.. | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 7:29 PM
no you are not a lot of ppl on here strive to be skinny, but you need to lift your spirits and gain a little and eat you are worth it....
email me at [email protected] 

Name: wantstobeskinny | Date: Oct 2nd, 2007 9:22 PM
youre not strange for wanting to be skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!
im in the same boat, i am desperate to loose weight but scared and have nobody to talk about it with, all my mates say im being pathertic yet i feel so disguisting!

xx 

Name: Vanny | Date: Oct 2nd, 2007 10:42 PM
yes! no words can describe the disgust i have for myself when i look in the mirror. i must weigh like 107 now i feel like a complete cow i can't take it. my friends say, "but ur such a stick!" and i'm starting to think something's wrong with their eyes, not mine. i look in the mirror after school and wonder if what they say is true, is what i see just a horrific illusion then? but it can't be! that fat's there! i can see it with my own two eyes! it haunts me day and nite; i dream about it, dream about food--- just the othr nite i dreamt i'd eaten half a carton of sinfully divine cheesecake marble icecream, and it felt so real, tasted so real. i woke up believing itd actually happened, and my eyes were swollen from having cried in my sleep. if i'm supposedly so skinny, why then do i feel like such a monster, a monster that is unworthy of human eyes and deserves to be locked away for eternity in a cell? 

Name: JennyHu. | Date: Oct 9th, 2007 9:26 PM
Ditto.
[email protected] 

Name: JennyHu. | Date: Oct 9th, 2007 9:27 PM
Ditto.
[email protected] 

Ditto.
[email protected] 

Ditto.
[email protected] 

Ditto.
[email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us