Hello, guest
|
Name: joyjoy5812
[ Original Post ]
i've been fat and unhappy my whole life and have tried everything except for an eating disorder. please help me i don't know what to do. i want somthing that is easy to do and somthing my parents wont notice.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: kb3lzh13 | Date: Dec 30th, 2006 8:27 PM
well i cant give u tips but i can say just dont eat eat once in a while like once a week ur body will eat stored fat 

Name: lucie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 2:21 PM
get to the gym, get toned and lose weight, problem solved?!?! 

Name: kelly tonna | Date: Jan 9th, 2007 9:48 AM
i can't believe the last person was unsensative enough to write that! look eating disorders is not something you should set out to do on purpose i was anorexic due to a trumatic even that happend to me and it ate at my ind ayway i have destroyed my bowel through it had a heart attack and come very close to death not to mention crushed everyone around me through the mood swings that follow with eating disorders so unless you want to completely crush everyone around you it is not what you want to do, today is my first day on this site and i can't believe some of the stuff i am reading that people are actually purposely setting out to do this to themselves they are deliberately trying to become this! I don't know how much you weight in kilos but no mattter how much weight you loose it will not change how you feel on the inside which is what really counts and is what you really need help with please write to me if you would like to and if anyone is harrassing you becasue of your size they are not worth your time i do believe that people should not be overweight because of health reasons but they should not be underweight either a large girl will always look pretier than a girl with bones hanging out becasue you wont look apealing nor healthy your eyes and everything look different so you need to find what makes you happy do a little exercise and diet, eat as much as you want just healthy stuff and have the desserts once in a while, take care chin up love kel 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us