Hello, guest
|
Name: Lyns
[ Original Post ]
Hi

7 months ago i weighed 24 stone i am now 9 stone, ok this isnt bad but im obsessed i wont eat anything with fat in i wont touch anything that has been used to cook fat, i wont kiss my hubby incase the fat he eats on food makes me gain weight.
do you think this is the start of a disorder, and how can i nip it in the bud, im terrified of gaining weight im a size 8 now and people say i look to thin im 5 foot 5 my bmi is normal but i just cant stop the weight loss.
it makes me angry when people say thats enough weight loss now i just smile and say yes ok, but really my mind is thinking i will run away and lock myself up so i can loose weight so noone will see me. what do you folks think.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Jan 27th, 2007 5:30 PM
That your ridiculous! You are not fat i wear size 11. No man wants skin and bones. They like their woman full and curvasous 

Name: hopelessxox7 | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 1:06 AM
get help ASAP. yes it is an ED. locate the closest treatment center and sign up! they help alot... you can not do this on your own - your ED will not let you- - - and dont listen to your ED when it tells that you dont need help
best wishes 

Name: Lyns | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 9:42 AM
Firstly ,hopelessxox7 thank you for your answer it means alot to me and i will take steps to get some help.
Secondly MYBABYBOY i dont think that saying im ridicuolous is much of a help in fact if its that easy to call people with a mentel illness ridiculous then there would be no deaths through ED or depressions, mental illness is just that an illness! alos my husband and people tell me everyday that im not fat but i cant help it i look in the mirror and hate myself i feel like bashing my ribs in as they stick out alot and are adding to my size again with my hip bones this morning im a 1lb lighter takeing me to 8stone13 i am looseing 3 to 4 llb a week its happening fast.
im very scared.
Im glad you are happy with your size mybaby boy my goal will be to one day be happy with mine.
Please think twice before calling a person who is suffering with mental illness rediculous it plays on our mental minds!!!! 

Name: hopelessxox7 | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 9:52 PM
what is this stone thing?...can you convert that to pounds?... 

Name: Lyns | Date: Jan 29th, 2007 11:50 PM
im in the UK so we use stones there is 14 llbs to a stone 

Name: sharpener | Date: Jan 30th, 2007 4:20 AM
I'm the same. I'm anorexic sort of, I recovered, now I'm falling into bad habits again. My dad has been forcing me to eat, and now I just feel gross. 

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Jan 30th, 2007 5:57 PM
I'm not sayin your ridiculous I'm sayin your thought of being fat is. I'm sorry if you got offended. I see this stuff on tv and I feel so sad because woman go through so much. 

Name: caitlin2007 | Date: Feb 1st, 2007 11:51 AM
Well done for getting so far and coming on here! I have just joined the site, after being told I am still anorexic. I am 5ft 8 and weight 9 stone my BMI also is ok at 19.2. I am a recovering bulemic too. I am not a size 8 though, as my hips are very wide.
My adivce is to talk to your doctor and he/she will help xxx 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Feb 1st, 2007 11:35 PM
As if im going to email you for pictures...
I dont believe you.. so what.. get over it... 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 9:22 AM
ive no need to get over it i know i have lost that ammount so there, i have a website pmsl http://www.notweightwatchers.uksite.biz

its a liitle out of date as im well thinner now and obviously cant help anyone loose weight as i myself cant contrill teh weight loss and its now 16 stone ive lost not 15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 9:25 AM
Jealous FAT yank springs to mind!!!!! 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 9:45 AM
well done lyns!!!!

great website!

lucie 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 9:52 AM
Thanks you lucie
I'm glad someone now believes me lol obviously i did set up that site to help people but due to my obsession i think i need to help myself first, amazing pics arnt they ? from what i was like .
I'm slowly beginning to look like a skeleton though now which is heart breaking as I'm not bad looking ( SO IM TOLD ) I'm really determined to get help. 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 10:24 AM
I don't know if this will help ayonelse but i went to see a behavioural therapist, yesterday to try and get this eating disorder out of my life.
He has given me some records to keep and things like food i eat and how i feel, also i have a problems with weighing myself every hour if i drink or eat now I'm to write down how i feel and what i think is going to happen if i don't weigh myself, then I'm to wait an hour after which time write down again the outcome IE i still fit into my clothes, you see this is the problems i think that if i eat much or drink or touch fat i'm going to gain weight!
and again this morning I'm another 2llb lighter so obviously i didn't gain weight from touching the grill pan or by having an extra piece of fruit, but I'm guilty of an hours solid run again last night as i still felt that banana was going to make me huge.
god i wish i could be normal i talk a good job but its actually doing it does anyone know this feeling? 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 11:20 AM
well i think you are doing well, you realise you have a problem and are doing something about it. there is a very fine line between losing weight and getting obsessed but stay positive! 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 11:55 AM
lucie,
yes your right thanks so much for that comment, i have heard of lots of people who get obsessed after trying to loose weight, i just need to be able to stop now and be normal then i can begin celebrating my weight loss, but i am takeing it two far 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 12:12 PM
How can you say you lost the weight in a healthy way, when you here on a ED forum?? 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 12:20 PM
why dont you really share how you lost the weight cause theres no way you could of lost that much in a healthy way in that short amount of time??? 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 12:38 PM
saxton just lay off a sec. and lyns would you be able to explain how you lost the weight?? just so people know?!?

lucie

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 12:40 PM
Lyns i have emailed you, please answer me through that. 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 2:45 PM
well i was VERY VERY big and very depressed and i ate non stop, in June i decided to just cut out all the things that were bad like chocolates fizzy pops etc etc, and i thought to myself i need to eat to live not live to eat, so that's what i did i gave my body 3 meals a day breakfast dinner and tea and i exercise LOADS i run about 3 miles a day then when i get home i use gym stuff in my house and the weight dropped off, i didn't and still don't have ANY treats nothing with more than 3 grams of fat no pops only water and tea i haven't touched anything for all this time and the weight has just gone but now why I'm on here is i cant stop I'm sooooo scared of putting weight on i think if i have an extra apple that i will wake up 24 stone!!! if i don't exercise i cry and so on i should be normal now but instead i look awful I'm only 28 and i look old . oh yes and portion size was a big issue two with me now i only have small portions. 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 2:56 PM
well im sorry you are going through this, i mean well done for losing the weight and the site is fab. i spose its true when they say that beauty doesn't bring you happiness.

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 5:21 PM
lucie

Your very kind, thank you xxx 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 5:25 PM
caitlin2007

You are doing well you are i think only 1 point of having a normal bmi is your allowed to be between 20-25 i bet your perfect and getting better each day just keep thinking how healthy you are going to be you are an inspiration to everyone so well done hunny!!!! 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 5:27 PM
sharpener

Seeing how you say recovering please nip it in the bud now you obviously have done so well to pick yourself back up and to be able to recognise its going wrong again is great, you have done it once and i bet you can do it again. i wish you well stay posotive. xxxxx 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 2nd, 2007 5:28 PM
mybabyboy

its cool i see where your comeing from no offence taken are u m/f 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 4th, 2007 3:29 AM
i think you are either a fake on this board or if not you need majorly educated! 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 4th, 2007 10:46 AM
Lizzi

I'm not a fake people thought that but now they know I'm not take a look at my website

http://www.notweightwa
tchers.uksite.biz

there
are pics of me on there before and after, i have become obsessed with dieting and its out of control. 

Name: googley | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 5:15 AM
o.k. one thing. dont look at nutritional info. it only makes it worse. 2nd if your scared, tell someone, if they love you they will help you. also, see if there is any stress in your life thats what usually triggers ana. If its ur bf, notice that he went out with you before your were 9 stone. What triggered my ana, was my parents divorce. My family and friends helped me recover. Its great u want to catch it before it gets really bad. Remember, you should be proud of yourself for telling someone, even a stranger. Some people cant even do that. 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 9:08 AM
lyns is sooooo not fake 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 9:27 AM
lucie thanks hunny, i know you didn't believe me lol at first , people have been very supportive. thank u all xxxxxxx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us